sisco bimetallic thermometer is a temperature measurement device with a 0℃～100℃ measuring range, dial size 100mm, M27 thread, simple and robust design, high precision, long service life. Thread and probe sizes can be customized. The bimetallic stemmed thermometer is a dial thermometer used in residential devices like air conditioners, ovens, and industrial devices like heaters, hot wires, refineries, etc.
- Simple and robust design.
- Less expensive than other thermometers.
- Bimetallic thermometers are fully mechanical and do not require any power source to operate.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Nearly linear response to temperature change.
- High precision bimetallic temperature gauge is suitable for 0~100℃ wide temperature ranges.
- The pointer of the bimetallic thermometer covers 1/3, -2/3 of the length of the shortest graduation line.
Bimetallic thermometers can directly measure the temperature of liquid, steam and gas media and solid surfaces in the atmosphere of 0°C~300°C in various production processes, and are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, textile, food and other industries.
- Model: SISCO-BR-WS411
- Range: 0~100℃
- Material: Aluminum Shell
- Thread Size: M27*2
- Dial Diameter: Φ100mm
- Accuracy: 1.5
Note: The default thread is M27*2, and the default probe length is 100mm. Thread and probe sizes can be customized. If you need other sizes, please contact us.
Q1: What is a bimetallic thermometer?
A1: The bimetallic thermometer is a field detection instrument for measuring low and medium temperatures. The bimetallic thermometer can directly measure the temperature of liquid, steam and gas mediums in the range of 0℃~300℃ in various production processes.
Q2: How does a bimetallic thermometer work?
A2: The bimetallic thermometer is a thermal bimetallic sheet wound into a spiral shape as a temperature sensing device, and it is installed in a protective sleeve. One end is fixed, called the fixed end, and the other end is connected to a thin shaft, called the fixed end. free end. A pointer is mounted on the free-end spool. When the temperature changes, the free end of the temperature-sensing device rotates accordingly, driving the pointer on the thin shaft to change the angle, and indicating the corresponding temperature on the dial. This is how bimetallic thermometers work.
Q3: Advantages of Bimetallic Thermometers
A3: The biggest advantage of the bimetal thermometer is that it has good shock resistance and is sturdy, but its accuracy is low and can only be used in industry, with an accuracy grade of 1 to 2.5. The bimetallic thermometer is suitable for medium and low-temperature on-site detection. It can directly measure the temperature of gas, steam and liquid, with clear indication and good mechanical strength.
Tips for using the bimetallic thermometer
- During the storage, installation, use and transportation of the sisco bimetallic thermometer, try to avoid collision with the protective tube, and do not bend or deform the protective tube. During installation, it is strictly forbidden to twist the instrument case.
- The bimetallic thermometer should work normally within the ambient temperature of -30°C to 80°C.
- The temperature at which the thermometer often works is preferably within 1/2 to 3/4 of the scale range.
- The length of the protection tube of the bimetallic thermometer immersed in the measured medium must be greater than the length of the temperature-sensing element. Generally, the immersion length is greater than 100mm, and the immersion length of the 0-50°C range is greater than 150mm to ensure the accuracy of the measurement.
- Bimetallic thermometers should not be used to measure the temperature of the medium in an open container.
- During the storage, use, installation and transportation of the bimetal thermometer, avoid collision with the protective tube, and do not bend the protective tube or use the watch as a wrench.
- The thermometer should be inspected regularly under normal use. Generally, every six months is appropriate.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.