Digital function generator is available with a frequency range 0.1Hz~2MHz/5MHz/10MHz/13MHz/15MHz and 1Hz~30MHz frequency counter. Function signal generator can replace sine wave signal generator, sweep frequency signal generator, pulse signal generator, and frequency meter in a wide frequency range, especially suitable for teaching, scientific research and experiment of electronic circuits and pulse circuits.
Digital function signal generator is available with 0.1Hz~2/5/10/13/15MHz.
- High stability function signal generator is easy to operate and carry.
- sisco function signal generator is available with VCF input control function, TTL/CMOS can output synchronously with OUTPUT. The waveform is adjustable symmetrically and has a reverse output, DC level can be continuously adjusted.
- Digital window shows both the frequency of the internal generator and the frequency of external input signals below 30MHz..
sisco function signal generator with a wide frequency range is an indispensable general-purpose signal source. It can be used in production testing, instrument maintenance and laboratories, and is also widely used in medicine, education, chemistry, communications, geophysics, industrial control, aerospace, etc.
Q1: What is a function signal generator?
A1: A function signal generator is a signal-generating device that can generate some specific periodic time function waveforms (sine waves, square waves, triangle waves, sawtooth waves and pulse waves, etc.). In addition to being used for communication, instrumentation and automatic control system testing, function signal generator is also widely used in other non-electrical measurement fields.
Q2: How does a function signal generator work?
A2: The function signal generator system is mainly composed of the main vibration level, the main vibration output adjustment potentiometer, the voltage amplifier, the output attenuator, the power amplifier, the impedance converter and the indicating voltmeter. When a small signal sine wave is input to the input end, the signal is transmitted in two ways, one way completes the rectification and voltage doubling function to provide working power, and the other way enters the input end of an inverter to complete the signal amplification function. The amplified signal is processed by the gate circuit of the latter stage, converted into a square wave and then output, and the output terminal is an adjustable resistance.
Q3: How to choose a function signal generator?
- The function signal generator should meet the signal types and functions required by the application. From the application point of view, if it is used for digital signal testing, the vector signal source is more suitable; if it is mainly used for basic circuit experiments and ordinary electrical repairs, the ordinary function generator is more suitable; if it is mainly used for debugging the sensitivity of the walkie-talkie, the high-frequency signal generator is necessary.
- The function signal generator should meet the frequency and output amplitude required by the application. The frequency coverage and modulation mode of the signal generator as well as the signal output amplitude should meet the needs of the application.
- Excellent pre-sale and after-sale service. In addition to the function signal generator, service and maintenance coverage before and after purchase is also important. It is also very necessary to understand the warranty period of the product and after-sales service. sisco provides professional pre-sales service and after-sales service, and the function signal generator is provided with a 365-day warranty.
Tips: What is frequency of the function signal generator?
function signal generator frequency also called frequency resolution, is the minimum adjustable frequency resolution, which is the smallest time increment that can be used when creating a waveform. Frequency accuracy is the deviation between the frequency value and the true value displayed by the signal source, it is usually expressed by relative error. It is an important parameter of the function signal generator.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.