Buy portable and compact 1000 yards laser rangefinder online. The laser rangefinder provides a maximum viewing distance of 1000 Yards, can grab and measure with one hand. 6 in 1 multifunctional laser golf rangefinder can be widely used in golf, electric power, construction engineering, outdoor, hunting, positioning cranes, cranes and other inaccessible objects.
LCD liquid crystal display design
- Sign of distance measuring mode
- Measurement value (display in the modes of distance measuring and speed measuring)
- Distance measurement unit (m)
- Distance measurement unit (m)
- Sign of laser emission aimed at the target
- Angle measurement unit (degree)
- The measurement value of height/angle
- Minus sign (When measuring angles, "-" indicates the pitch angle, while measuring heights, it indicates the level below the measured level)
- Speed measurement unit (km/h)
- Battery sign
- Height measuring mode
- Angle measuring mode
- Golf flagpole mode
Two-button operation design
- Easy to learn
- There are only two function buttons on the body, which is easy to operate.
Rangefinder 6 Measuring Modes
Laser rangefinders are widely used in topographical surveys, battlefield surveys, tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery to measure the distance of targets, and to measure the height of clouds, aircraft, missiles and artificial satellites. LRF is an important technical equipment to improve the accuracy of high tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery. Due to the continuous reduction in the price of laser range finders, laser range finders have gradually begun to be used in industry, which can be widely used in industrial measurement and control, mines, ports and other fields.
Q1: How does a laser rangefinder work?
A1: The Laser Rangefinder uses a laser beam aimed at the target to determine its distance. A laser is beamed to the target, like the pin, and reflects back to the rangefinder. The time in which it took the laser to reflect back to the device is used to calculate the distance.
Q2: What is a laser rangefinder?
A2: LRF or a Laser Range Finder is a device used to measure distances. Most laser rangefinders operate on the time of flight principle by sending a laser pulse in a narrow beam towards the object and measuring the time taken by the pulse to be reflected off the target and returned to the sender.
Q3: What is the range of a laser rangefinder?
A3: Laser rangefinders let you take measurements both indoors and outdoors with 1 mm per kilometre accuracy. Professional construction laser rangefinders can measure distance of up to approximately 150 metres. Long-range rangefinders can measure distance of up to 1500 metres.
Tips: Why choose a laser rangefinder?
The digital laser rangefinder is an excellent ranging tool that is reliable, safe and portable for construction, golf, and hunting. The digital laser rangefinder is equipped with 6 times optical high-definition lens, which can make precise measurements in a short time, and bring a clear visual experience to customers. The laser rangefinder uses a monocular telescope with multiple layers of coating to make the field of vision bright. Regardless of the distance, the digital laser rangefinder can provide fast and stable measurements. The measurement results show fast, the time delay is less than 0.3 seconds, and the longest measurement time is no more than 1.5 seconds, so you can quickly and accurately measure and observe the results with high ranging accuracy to +/- 0.3 Yards. And the laser rangefinder distance measuring tool is waterproof, and resistant to high and low temperatures, and the operating temperature range is -10 to 50 degrees Celsius.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.