The electronic measuring wheel is 12 inch in diameter and has a measuring range of up to 9,99.9 ft/m. The backlit digital LCD screen makes it easy to read and the extendable retractable handle is easy to operate. Ideal for yard surveys, school surveys, indoor surveys and road surveys.
Accurate measurement, folding structure, easy to carry.
- Rolling measure wheel without extra battery power supply, more convenient to use.
- The reading window is designed with a magnifying glass to enlarge the font for easy reading.
- Key reset zero/magnifying glass setting for easy reading.
- The digital measuring wheel counts by electromagnetic induction principle, and the data is displayed on the LCD screen for easy reading.
- Scroll the wheel forward to increase the number, and backward to reduce the number.
- The folding structure can be easily put into the carry bag, easy to carry.
- HD digital display, measuring range 99999.9 meters, storage of 5 groups of data, digital measuring wheel can be converted to metric and imperial standard.
Distance measuring wheels are widely used in professional mapping operations, road works, pipeline laying works, wire and cable works and other construction operations for measurement and evaluation.
Q1: How is the measuring wheel measured?
A1: By pressing the reset button of the measuring wheel counter, then starting measuring, the count increases when moving forward and decreases when moving backward, and finally the distance can be obtained by the number of revolutions of the wheel. The mechanical distance-measuring wheel is designed with high quality and precision, small, light, and durable, and is widely used for measuring and evaluating construction work such as road works, pipeline laying works, wire and cable works, etc.
Q2: What is the measuring wheel used for?
A2: The measuring wheel is mainly used for land surveying and mapping, road construction, cable laying, and course marking. It can also be used for the construction measurement of landscape and golf courses, the measurement of traffic accident distance and location, and the measurement of farmland construction management, etc.
Q3: What is a measuring wheel?
A3: A measuring wheel also known as a surveyor's wheel, click wheel, odometer, or trundle wheel – is a tool used to measure distances. Measuring wheels have a counting mechanism that counts the number of rotations and uses the circumference of the wheel to calculate the distance covered.
Tips: Precautions for using measuring wheel
- If measuring a straight line, take a straight line to ensure the accuracy of the measurement.
- Do not measure the uneven surface, which will affect the accuracy of the measurement.
- Do not measure in the rain for a long time.
- Do not measure in a high-temperature environment, and avoid placing the measuring wheel in a high-temperature place.
- Do not play with the rangefinder as a toy for children, and store it in a place where children cannot reach it.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.