Q1: How is the measuring wheel measured?
A1: By pressing the reset button of the measuring wheel counter, then starting measuring, the count increases when moving forward and decreases when moving backward, and finally the distance can be obtained by the number of revolutions of the wheel. The mechanical distance-measuring wheel is designed with high quality and precision, small, light, and durable, and is widely used for measuring and evaluating construction work such as road works, pipeline laying works, wire and cable works, etc.
Q2: What is the measuring wheel used for?
A2: The measuring wheel is mainly used for land surveying and mapping, road construction, cable laying, and course marking. It can also be used for the construction measurement of landscape and golf courses, the measurement of traffic accident distance and location, and the measurement of farmland construction management, etc.
Q3: What is a measuring wheel?
A3: A measuring wheel also known as a surveyor's wheel, click wheel, odometer, or trundle wheel – is a tool used to measure distances. Measuring wheels have a counting mechanism that counts the number of rotations and uses the circumference of the wheel to calculate the distance covered.
Tips: Precautions for using measuring wheel
- If measuring a straight line, take a straight line to ensure the accuracy of the measurement.
- Do not measure the uneven surface, which will affect the accuracy of the measurement.
- Do not measure in the rain for a long time.
- Do not measure in a high-temperature environment, and avoid placing the measuring wheel in a high-temperature place.
- Do not play with the rangefinder as a toy for children, and store it in a place where children cannot reach it.