Portable lux light meter for sale, providing accurate readings of light intensity in lux. sisco lux light meter allows communication with a PC for real-time storage and analysis, printing and saving of data.
- The illuminance meter has a 10cm x 6cm illuminance probe, which increases the measurement area and provides better processing efficiency in taller or tighter measurement environments.
- The digital lux light meter features a light measurement range of 19900 lux, 1lux resolution and a high sensitivity sampling rate of 0.5S.
- The digital lux light meter is calibrated using coated filter technology and a special light source method to ensure fast and accurate results and save time.
- The digital lux light meter comes with a large backlit LCD display, a switchable illuminance unit, lux/footcandles for easy viewing of data for users with different needs, and a maximum and minimum value display, providing a rich and intuitive reading experience.
Lux meters are widely used for light monitoring and measurement in lighting enterprises, agriculture and livestock, industry and mining, laboratories, offices, medical institutions, home applications, street lighting construction and other industries.
Q1: What is a lux meter and how does it work?
A1: A lux meter, also known as an illuminance meter, is a device used to measure the amount of light falling on a surface. It works by using a photodiode or photovoltaic cell to convert light energy into an electrical signal, which is then processed and displayed as a reading in lux units.
Q2: What are some common applications of lux meters?
A2: Lux meters are commonly used in a variety of industries and settings, including photography, film production, architecture, and interior design. They are also used in industrial settings to ensure proper lighting levels for worker safety and productivity.
Q3: How to calibrate a lux meter?
A3: Calibrating a lux meter typically involves comparing its readings to a known standard light source of a specific brightness level. This can be done using a calibration light box or similar device, and the process may vary depending on the specific type and model of the lux meter being used. It is generally recommended to have a lux meter professionally calibrated on a regular basis to ensure accuracy.
Tips: What does a lux meter do?
A lux meter, also known as a light meter, is a device that measures the amount of light or illuminance in a particular area. It is commonly used in photography, cinematography, and lighting design to ensure that the lighting conditions are appropriate for the intended purpose.
Lux meters can be used to measure the illuminance of natural light, as well as artificial light sources such as light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, and LED lights. They are useful for ensuring that lighting conditions are consistent across a particular space, and for measuring the intensity of light in specific areas for safety or other practical purposes.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.