Low price small size ultrasonic flow meter, built-in data logger, the ultrasonic flowmeter can store 2000 lines of data, more than 12 hours of continuous work,
easy installation of the sensor, suitable for measuring a variety of small and large pipeline conductive sound media.
Large screen backlight LCD display
- Instantaneous flow, cumulative flow, and instantaneous velocity are displayed on the same screen.
- Anti-skid design of an ultrasonic flow meter.
- High precision, strong anti-interference.
International standard aviation plug
- The signal line adopts an aviation plug design.
- Easy to plug and unplug, easy to operate.
- portable clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter waterproof anti-skid anti-corrosion design.
The vortex flow meter is a kind of flowmeter applying the Carmen vortex principle, used to measure the flow of liquid, gas, and steam, also can measure the turbid liquid containing tiny particles, and impurities, widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, paper, metallurgy, electric power, environmental protection, food, and other industries.
||±1% of reading @ flow rate >0.2m/s
||0-999 seconds, user-selectable
||7-digit totals for net, positive and negative flow respectively
||Virtually all liquids
||Standard clamp-on transducers: small/medium/large; High-temperature clamp-on transducers: small/medium/large
(See the "Transducer Selection" table below for the details)
|Transducer Cable Length
||Standard 5m x 2
||Main unit: -30℃~90℃, Transducers: -30℃~160℃
||Main unit: ≤85%RH
||3 AAA built-in Ni-H batteries (Can work over 12 hours after a full charge), external charger with 100V-240VAC
||4 x 16 English letters
||OCT output (6~1000ms)
||Built-in data logger, can store over 2000 lines of data
|Main Unit Size
|Main Unit Weight
||500g with batteries
||Measuring Pipe Size Range
|Standard clamp-on transducer - Small
|Standard clamp-on transducer - Medium
|Standard clamp-on transducer - Large
|High-temp clamp-on transducer - Small
|High-temp clamp-on transducer - Medium
|High-temp clamp-on transducer - Large
1. Choosing right installation position
- The pipeline where the transducer is installed must have a long enough straight pipe section, of course, the longer the better, generally 10 times the pipe diameter upstream, 5 times the pipe diameter downstream, and 30 times the pipe diameter from the pump port. At the same time, ensure that the liquid in this section must be full.
- Make sure that the temperature range of the pipe under test is within the applicable range of the sensor, usually at room temperature.
- Take the corrosion or scaling of the pipeline into consideration. It is better to choose a newer pipeline for the measurement. If it is not available, subtract the corrosion from the pipe wall thickness or consider scaling as the pipe lining.
2. Transducer installation method
- Z-installation method: generally suitable for the pipes above DN100mm
- V-installation method: generally suitable for the DN20-300mm pipes
Q1: Can an ultrasonic flow meter have perfect accuracy?
A1: In an ideal world, the flow readings from your process meter would be exactly correct, without any type of deviation. Unfortunately, this is not the case, and the errors inherent in measurement must always be identified, accounted for, and minimized as much as possible.
Q2: Does an ultrasonic flow meter need to be calibrated?
A2: During the production of a flowmeter, several steps are required such as coil winding, lining processing, and electrode assembly. This series of operations can cause a certain amount of error and dispersion in the device, so a calibration process is required to correct the accuracy.
Q3: Do ultrasonic flow meters have temperature compensation?
A3: Yes. As long as these temperature variations are within the temperature compensation range, the output reading compensates for the temperature variations.
Tips: Can I clean the sensor in my ultrasonic flow meter?
No, you cannot. The sensor element cannot be accessed without special factory tools. It is also fragile and will be damaged if you try to clean it from the outside. Do not attempt to clean the sensor in the ultrasonic flowmeter through the liquid.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.