Buy a professional current transformer tester online, which can meet all kinds of CT and PT test requirements, ct pt analyzer has stable and reliable performance, complete functions, a high degree of automation, and easy portability, which is deeply loved by electricians.
Full-featured to meet CT and PT testing requirements
- Comprehensive functions, not only meet the test requirements of various CT (such as protection, metering, TP) excitation characteristics, transformation ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance, secondary load, ratio difference, and angle difference, etc. but also available used to test the excitation characteristics, transformation ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance, ratio difference and angle difference of various PT electromagnetic units.
- Automatically give voltage/current of inflection point, 10% (5%) error curve, accuracy limit factor (ALF), instrument safety factor (FS), quadratic time constant (Ts), remanence coefficient (Kr), saturation and CT, and PT parameters such as saturation inductance.
Stable performance, high test efficiency, powerful storage function
- The sisco current transformer tester can store 2000 sets of test data, which will not be lost when power is off. After the test is completed, it is stored in the PC with a U disk, the data is analyzed by software, and a WORD report is generated.
- The test is simple and convenient, with one click to complete the CT direct resistance, excitation, transformation ratio, and polarity test, and except for the load test, all other CT tests use the same wiring method.
The current transformer tester adopts a high-speed and high-reliability digital processing module, which meets the requirements of high-power output power test and is convenient for testers to use and carry. The sisco current transformer tester can be used in harsh environments such as high temperature, high humidity, sea, desert, extreme cold, and high altitude.
Q1: What is a current transformer analyzer?
A1: Current transformer analyzer is a multi-functional field test instrument specially designed for testing voltammetric characteristics, ratio, polarity, error curve, inflection point calculation, and secondary side circuit check of transformers.
Q2: How to use the current transformer analyzer?
A2: In the experiment, just set the test voltage and current values, and the device can automatically boost voltage/flow, and can quickly display the volt-ampere characteristic curve of the transformer or the experimental results of the ratio and polarity, etc. It supports data saving and on-site printing. sisico current transformer analyzer not only eliminates the tedious labor of manual voltage regulation, manual recording, and curve drawing but also allows you to upload the test data to your computer through the USB interface on the computer for editing, saving, or printing. It is simple and convenient to operate and improves working efficiency.
Q3: How to judge the polarity of the current transformer?
A3: There are many ways to measure the polarity of current transformers, and we often use the following three test methods in our work: the DC method, the AC method, and the instrumentation method.
Tips: Why is it necessary to measure the polarity of CT?
The polarity of the current transformer must be checked before and after the handover and overhaul. In addition, when the differential protection, and power direction protection malfunctions or the watt-hour meter is reversed during operation, the polarity of the CT should also be checked. It is because if the polarity of the current transformer is wrongly connected during wiring, the following hazards will occur:
- The current transformer used in the relay protection circuit will cause the relay protection device to malfunction or reject, affecting the operation monitoring and accident handling of the power system, and even endangering equipment and personal safety in severe cases.
- If the current transformer is used in the instrument measurement circuit, various instruments, instrument indication, and power measurement will be incorrect.
- If the current transformer with an incomplete star connection is used, if the polarity of any phase is reversed, it will cause the current transformer to not be connected to one phase (usually in the same phase), and then the current of the other phase will increase by the picture multiple.
- Using a current transformer with two phases reversed in an incomplete star connection, although the secondary side of the three-phase current can still be balanced, the phase angle difference of the primary side corresponding to the current is 180°, which will make the meter reverse.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.