Q1: What is a digital panel meter?
A1: The digital panel meter displays the voltage, current value or other standard signal transmission display value in the electrical circuit by digital direct reading; the product has the advantages of good stability, strong anti-interference, high cost performance, and the product is small in size and can be directly replaced original pointer meter.
Q2: What are the functions of digital panel meters?
A2: Digital panel meters can be categorized by type, size, style or other criteria. Understanding the functions of the digital panel meter is an important factor in choosing it. Commonly used functions are ammeters, voltmeters, frequency meters, power meters, energy meters, counters, timers, thermometers, process meters and controllers.
Q3: What are the advantages of digital panel meters?
A3: The digital panel meter directly displays the measured value or deviation value by digital quantity, which is clear and intuitive, easy to read, and will not produce parallax. Digital panel meters generally use large and medium-scale integrated circuits, with simple circuits, good reliability and good shock resistance. Because of the common modular design method for instruments, that is, digital panel meters are mostly composed of a small number of modular circuits with separated functions, so they are conducive to manufacturing, debugging and maintenance.
Tips: How to use a digital panel volt meter?
- Before use, the digital panel volt meter needs to be powered on for 15 minutes.
- Pay attention to prevent vibration and shock, and do not use it in places with too much dust and harmful gases.
- If the signal is accompanied by high frequency interference, a low frequency filter should be tried online.
- When not in use for a long time, please turn on the power every three months for no less than 4 hours.
- If there is no display on the digital panel voltmeter, first check that the auxiliary power and voltage are within range.
- If the display is abnormal, please check whether the input signal is normal and whether the signal terminals are tightened.
- If the voltmeter needs to be calibrated, the calibration meter should be better than class 0.1 to ensure calibration accuracy.