Flexible coil current sensor with integrator, integrator wire length 2m, coil diameter 7.5mm, flexible current sensor measurement range, high accuracy, and high reliability, which can meet various needs.
Flexible and convenient to meet various needs
- Separate integrators can be equipped with various specifications of flexible coils, flexible and convenient to meet various needs.
- Non-contact measurement is safe and reliable. Wide measurement range, high accuracy, high reliability, and wide response band.
- The integrator is small and light in weight, and the flexible coil is soft and flexible, suitable for narrow environments and places with dense rows of wires, as well as for measuring conductor currents of large size or irregular shape.
- sisco flexible current transformer is suitable for relay protection, silicon-controlled rectification, frequency regulation semiconductor switch, power electronic conversion equipment, arc welding, and other industrial environments with serious signal distortion.
- Flexible current transformer coil diameter and length are available for customization.
Flexible current transformers are an indispensable accessory for small, medium, and large electronic companies. The sisco flexible current transformer is suitable for use in power equipment testing, communications and telecommunications, railway and oilfield monitoring, building and construction companies, research and teaching units, industrial and mining records, and other fields.
Q1: What is a flexible current transformer?
A1: A flexible current transformer is an AC current sensor consisting of a toroidal coil uniformly wound on a non-ferromagnetic material and an integrator. The output signal is the differentiation of current against time and can be directly applied to the conductor being measured to measure AC current.
Q2: What are the advantages of flexible current transformers?
A2: Flexible current transformers are essentially just a pair of cables, allowing you to easily reach even the tightest sections. This feature is also particularly handy when you are working in high places. The design of the flexible current transformer eliminates the risk of encountering a secondary open circuit. As a result, the risk of electrocution or transformer overload is mitigated. Of course, this doesn't mean you can be lax about safety procedures, but it does provide a sense of security when working.
Q3: What are the wiring methods of current transformers?
A3: There are two types of current transformer wiring, the first is the use of two current transformers two-phase V-shaped wiring and two-phase current differential wiring, and the second is the use of three current transformers three-phase Y-shaped wiring, three-phase triangle wiring, and zero sequence wiring.
Tips: How to choose a current transformer and a flexible current transformer?
- For continuous DC current measurement, choose a current transformer.
- With high-frequency AC signals (hundreds of kHz) or pulsed DC signals (microsecond level), it is better to choose flexible current probes.
- If the test environment has special requirements (e.g. confined space) that cannot be met by current transformers, flexible current probes can be considered.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.