The digital gloss meter can measure 20/60/85 degrees, the corresponding gloss unit value is 2000/1000/160GU, the maximum spot area is 5*38mm, repeatability is 0.2~0.2%GU, and the USB/Bluetooth interface supports USB and Bluetooth interfaces. The gloss tester supports basic mode, quality control mode, statistical mode, and continuous mode.
Black and white display
- 2.3 inch black and white display, multiple working modes to choose from, multiple function settings to meet different glossiness measurement requirements.
- Large storage capacity can store 35000 measurement data.
- The ergonomic design of the measurement button is on the right side of the machine.
- Make sure the calibration plate is clean before calibration, and check if the SN code is the same as the instrument.
Gloss meters are used for floor maintenance, quality control of surface cleaning, gloss measurement of stones and tiles, an inspection of painted objects, quality control of paints, inks, and polished metal surfaces, an inspection of paint protection layers, wax films, car body paint, plastic moldings, detergents, scrubbers, masonry, evaluation of building exteriors.
A1: What is a gloss meter?
Q1: Gloss meters are used to measure the surface gloss of materials. A gloss meter is used to measure the reflectance of light on the surface of an object, that is, the specular gloss. Depending on the angle of incidence selected during measurement, the results are also different. The larger the angle of incidence, the higher the specular reflectance, the higher the gloss, and vice versa.
A2: What are the measurement angles of the gloss meter?
Q2: Gloss meter, mainly contains three measuring angles, respectively 20 °, 60 °, and 85 °, different measuring angles for different glossy object surfaces.
A3: How to choose the measuring angle of the gloss meter?
Q3: For different object surfaces, the suitable measurement angle is not the same, general materials, generally use a 60 ° gloss meter can be measured, high gloss materials, you can choose a 20 ° gloss meter, for low gloss materials, you can choose 85 ° gloss meter.
Tips: How often is a gloss meter calibrated?
A gloss meter is a measuring instrument and should be regularly calibrated according to its usage to ensure the accuracy of the instrument. The calibration period of gloss meter and gloss board generally does not exceed 1 year.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.