Q1: What is infrared thermometer?
A1: Infrared thermometer is a temperature measuring instrument based on the principle of infrared rays. This kind of temperature measuring instrument can measure the temperature by the length of infrared rays. Infrared thermometer is a kind of measuring instrument, which can realize short-distance measurement and long-distance measurement, and is a kind of temperature-measuring instrument that can be used in various environments.
Q2: How does infrared thermometer work?
A2: Infrared radiation is the most widespread electromagnetic wave radiation in nature. Objects with a temperature above absolute zero will radiate infrared rays due to their own molecular motion. After the power signal radiated by the object is converted into an electrical signal by the infrared detector, the output signal of the imaging device can completely simulate the spatial distribution of the surface temperature of the scanned object one by one. After being processed by the electronic system, it is transmitted to the display screen and obtained the thermal image corresponding to the heat distribution on the surface of the object.
Q3: What is infrared thermometer used for?
A3: Today, infrared thermal imaging systems have been widely used in fields such as electric power, fire protection, petrochemical and medical treatment. Infrared thermal imaging cameras are playing a pivotal role in the development of the world economy.
Tips: What is thermal imaging camera used for?
Thermal imagers serve two purposes: temperature measurement and night vision.
- Temperature measurement is divided into two areas: human body temperature measurement and industrial temperature measurement. In the field of human body temperature measurement, this is also a field that thermal imagers are relatively well-known to the public.
- During the epidemic, a large number of thermal imaging human body temperature measurement devices have been installed in stations, airports, shopping malls and many other places, which can be used without affecting the normal flow of people.
- Next, quickly measure the temperature of multiple people. In addition to human body temperature measurement, thermal imagers can also be used in industrial temperature measurement fields, such as power detection, building detection, and hazardous chemical detection.
- Night vision function. Thermal imagers use temperature imaging and are not affected by visible light, so they are not afraid of darkness, glare, smog, etc., and can be applied to automatic driving, outdoor observation, etc.
- Thermal imaging technology has a very wide application space and can be applied to all aspects of life. I believe that in the near future, thermal imaging technology can be more fully popularized and promoted.