Handheld Thermal Imaging Camera or IR camera with resolution 60x60 or 220x160 at low cost is easy to use and can be used to conduct a test after several seconds, an ideal option for electrician and maintennance technicians to find the problem quickly.
Infrared Camera Constitutions
1. HT-02 thermal imaging camera
2. HT-18 thermal imaging camera
||2.4 inch color screen
||3.2 inch color display screen
||60x60 (3600 pixels)
|Visible Image Resolution
||0.3 mega pixels
||0.3 million pixels
|Field of View (FOV)
|Minimum Focus Distance
|Temperature Measurement Range
||±2% or ±2°C (±2% or ±4°F)
||±2.5°C or ±2.5%
||Adjustable from0.1 to 1.0
||Adjustable from0.1 to 10.0
|Image Capturing Frequency
|Wave Length Range
||lron red, rainbow, gray scale (white glow) and gray scale (black glow)
||Rainbow, iron oxide red, cold color, black and white
||SD card (4G)
||SD card (4G)
|Power Supply *
||4 * AA battery (Not included)
||Built-in chargeable 18650 batteries
|Auto Power-off Time
||Selectable: 5 mins/20 mins/not power off automatically
||-5°C ~ 40°C (23°F to 104°F)
||-20°C~ 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
||-40°C ~ 80°C
||10% ~ 80%RH
Note: * Batteries are Not Included for air shippment.
Q1: What is infrared thermometer?
A1: Infrared thermometer is a temperature measuring instrument based on the principle of infrared rays. This kind of temperature measuring instrument can measure the temperature by the length of infrared rays. Infrared thermometer is a kind of measuring instrument, which can realize short-distance measurement and long-distance measurement, and is a kind of temperature-measuring instrument that can be used in various environments.
Q2: How does infrared thermometer work?
A2: Infrared radiation is the most widespread electromagnetic wave radiation in nature. Objects with a temperature above absolute zero will radiate infrared rays due to their own molecular motion. After the power signal radiated by the object is converted into an electrical signal by the infrared detector, the output signal of the imaging device can completely simulate the spatial distribution of the surface temperature of the scanned object one by one. After being processed by the electronic system, it is transmitted to the display screen and obtained the thermal image corresponding to the heat distribution on the surface of the object.
Q3: What is infrared thermometer used for?
A3: Today, infrared thermal imaging systems have been widely used in fields such as electric power, fire protection, petrochemical and medical treatment. Infrared thermal imaging cameras are playing a pivotal role in the development of the world economy.
Tips: What is thermal imaging camera used for?
Thermal imagers serve two purposes: temperature measurement and night vision.
- Temperature measurement is divided into two areas: human body temperature measurement and industrial temperature measurement. In the field of human body temperature measurement, this is also a field that thermal imagers are relatively well-known to the public.
- During the epidemic, a large number of thermal imaging human body temperature measurement devices have been installed in stations, airports, shopping malls and many other places, which can be used without affecting the normal flow of people.
- Next, quickly measure the temperature of multiple people. In addition to human body temperature measurement, thermal imagers can also be used in industrial temperature measurement fields, such as power detection, building detection, and hazardous chemical detection.
- Night vision function. Thermal imagers use temperature imaging and are not affected by visible light, so they are not afraid of darkness, glare, smog, etc., and can be applied to automatic driving, outdoor observation, etc.
- Thermal imaging technology has a very wide application space and can be applied to all aspects of life. I believe that in the near future, thermal imaging technology can be more fully popularized and promoted.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.