The phase tester is designed for high-voltage lines and high-voltage switch cabinets, and can also test phase, frequency, phase sequence, etc. With a wireless transmission, phase distance up to 260 meters, accurate and convenient. sisco phase detector comes with phase detection from 10V to 500kV voltage, 0°~360° phase range and 45.0Hz~65.0Hz frequency range, widely used in the power industry, electronic manufacturing, industrial control and other industries.
Phase detector, wireless, with 10V to 500kV voltage range, 0°~360° phase range, 45.0Hz~65.0Hz frequency range, phase distance up to 260m.
- The phase detector is applied to electric power lines below 500KV, high voltage switchgear (metal clad withdraw switchgear, ring main unit, etc.) or substation phase detecting, phase test, phase sequence judgment and electrical inspection, etc.
- Phase tester adopts wireless transmission technology, phase detecting distance of 200m, phase detecting accurately, and operation convenient.
- Voice prompt: "X signal is normal, Y signal is normal, same phase, out phase".
- Digital phase detector with a 3.5-inch LCD color screen can display the phase, frequency, phase sequence, and phase-detecting results on the same screen. The dynamic vector diagram indication is clear and obvious.
- The phase sequence meter also has an electricity inspection function and can display the voltage class.
- Data storage can store 200 groups of data.USB interface with data upload function, stored data can be uploaded to the computer, save and print.
sisco phase detector can perform phase tests and phase sequence tests of power lines and substations, with phase verification, phase sequence measurement, and electrical inspection functions. Strong anti-interference performance and is suitable for various electromagnetic field interference occasions. Phase detector is widely used in the power industry, electronic manufacturing, industrial control and other industries.
Q1: How does a phase tester work?
A1: When the phase tester is working, the digital signal is sent to the receiving end through the wireless sending module, thereby reducing the interference and error, and greatly improving the working performance of the phase tester. When the phase detector is in use, first hang the transmitter on the conductor of the power grid under test, and then touch the receiving device to another grid conductor to be tested.
Q2: Functions of phase detectors
A2: sisco phase detectors can perform phase sequence detection (positive phase, anti-phase, default phase), live line inspection, simple electrical inspection, fire line identification, default phase judgment, broken line location search, DC line breakpoint detection, and line maintenance.
Q3: Why do you need a phase tester?
A3: If AC power supplies with different phases or phase sequences are paralleled or closed, a large current will be generated, which will cause damage to the generator or electrical equipment, so a phase detector is required for measurement.
Phase verification refers to the use of a tester or other means to check whether the phases and phase sequences of two power sources or loops are the same in the electrical operation of the power system, which means the measurement of the phase difference in the actual operation. Newly built, rebuilt and expanded substations and transmission lines, as well as after the line is overhauled and before power is sent to users, must conduct three-phase circuit phase verification tests. Therefore, a phase tester is required.
Tips: How to choose a phase detector?
- First of all, pay attention to the voltage level of the phase detector. It has 10KV, 35KV, 110KV, 220KV, 500KV, and it should be purchased according to the on-site voltage.
- Because it is an online test, you must pay attention to the withstand voltage of the insulating rod of the phase detector, and the withstand voltage level must be higher than the line voltage.
- Before the test, it is necessary to conduct a self-inspection on the phase detector. If there is no problem in the self-inspection, it can be tested on site.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.