Q1: How does a phase tester work?
A1: When the phase tester is working, the digital signal is sent to the receiving end through the wireless sending module, thereby reducing the interference and error, and greatly improving the working performance of the phase tester. When the phase detector is in use, first hang the transmitter on the conductor of the power grid under test, and then touch the receiving device to another grid conductor to be tested.
Q2: Functions of phase detectors
A2: sisco phase detectors can perform phase sequence detection (positive phase, anti-phase, default phase), live line inspection, simple electrical inspection, fire line identification, default phase judgment, broken line location search, DC line breakpoint detection, and line maintenance.
Q3: Why do you need a phase tester?
A3: If AC power supplies with different phases or phase sequences are paralleled or closed, a large current will be generated, which will cause damage to the generator or electrical equipment, so a phase detector is required for measurement.
Phase verification refers to the use of a tester or other means to check whether the phases and phase sequences of two power sources or loops are the same in the electrical operation of the power system, which means the measurement of the phase difference in the actual operation. Newly built, rebuilt and expanded substations and transmission lines, as well as after the line is overhauled and before power is sent to users, must conduct three-phase circuit phase verification tests. Therefore, a phase tester is required.
Tips: Advantages of non-contact tester
- Non-contact tester has robust security and reliability. The non-contact measurement does not touch the liquid and gas in the tank, which is very safe. Even if the tester is damaged or repaired, it will not cause leakage, poisoning, or explosion.
- Simple structure, small size, light weight, good portability, and easy installation and maintenance.
- High durability, no mechanical moving parts in the sensor and instrument, good sealing, isolated from the outside world, and will not wear or corrode.
- The pressure, temperature, density, dielectric constant, viscosity and corrosiveness of the measured medium have little influence on it.
- The non-contact tester can be used for remote measurement, and can also be used for the size of displacement, speed, phase and other parameters of rotating equipment.
This 10kV~35kV phase detector is a non-contact tester. It receives phase test data outside the central cabinet and can complete phase judgment and phase sequence tests for A, B, and C three-phase lines at the same time, avoiding the need for operators to communicate with the inside of the cabinet. The risk of direct contact with high-voltage electricity ensures the safety of operators and equipment.