Portable formaldehyde detector is easy to detect the CH2O / HCHO concentration, with a measuring range of 0 to 10 ppm, 0 to 50 ppm or 0 to 100 ppm for selection. Light and compact formaldehyde (HCHO) gas detectors are best for indoor air quality monitoring.
Gas detectors can detect formaldehyde (CH2O) quickly
- sisco portable formaldehyde (CH2O) gas detector has an LCD dot matrix display to directly read out the gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- English/Chinese operations are supported.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shifted quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
USB interface to transfer data at high speed
- The handheld formaldehyde (HCHO) detector can download and print the stored data (optional).
- There is no need for personnel to manually record data in real-time, and the data is automatically stored in the instrument.
- Historical data can be viewed on the instrument or downloaded to a computer.
- USB interface, fast and convenient charging.
sisco formaldehyde gas detectors can be widely used in all kinds of petroleum, petrochemical, chemical production facilities, municipal, fire, gas, telecommunications, coal, metallurgy, electricity, medicine, food processing and other places where there is toxic and harmful nitrogen gas.
||Pumping suction, the flow rate can be up to 750ml/min
||Formaldehyde (CH2O / HCHO)
|Range (Optional) *
||0 to 10 ppm, 0 to 50 ppm, or 0 to 100 ppm
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing (The built-in IC card has about 2G memory, which can record 100,000 sets of data.)
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 Watt (Charger included: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz with optional USA, Europe or UK plug)
||100h (Pump off)
||Mini USB interface supports standard MODBUS communication protocol
||Ex ia IIC T4
* If you need a CH2O gas detector with other measuring ranges unlisted in the above table, please inform us of your operating environment to help you choose an appropriate one for your application.
* Other portable gas detectors are also provided, you can refer to SISCO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- 1 × CH2O Gas Detector
- 1 × Carrying Case
- 1 × AC Adapter
- 1 × User Manual
Q1: What is a gas detector?
A1: A gas detector is an instrument for gas leakage concentration detection, including a portable gas detector, handheld gas detector, fixed gas detector, online gas detector, etc.
Q2: What does a gas detector detect?
A2: Combustible gases: Natural gas (methane), liquefied gas, coal gas (hydrogen), acetylene, pentane, alkynes, acetone, toluene, alcohols, hydrocarbons, light oil, etc.
Toxic gases: Carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, chlorine, oxygen, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, chlorine dioxide and other toxic and harmful gases.
Q3: What is ppm of gas detector?
A3: Parts per million or "ppm" is often used as a fractional measure of concentration. For example, a methane (molecular) concentration of 2% means that 2 out of every 100 air molecules are methane. Likewise, a methane concentration of 2 ppm means that 2 out of every 1 million air molecules are methane.
Tips: How to choose a formaldehyde detector?
- Sensor: The formaldehyde(CH2O) detector usually adopts the electrochemical sensor method, and the sensor type is observed through the air inlet of the detector.
- Accuracy: Formaldehyde concentration is accurate to two decimal places, that is, accurate to 0.01mg/m3. sisco detectors are designed in strict accordance with the standard.
- Standby time: Standby time is the easiest and most effective way to judge whether a formaldehyde detector is an electrochemical sensor or a semiconductor sensor.
- Manufacturer: Search the manufacturer's website and manufacturer's name, and regular manufacturers can find the official website. sisco is a popular detector supplier trusted by many customers.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.