High quality water conductivity meter with matched conductivity electrode & conductivity standard solution has a measuring range 0~200mS/cm, 50 groups data storage of serial number, measured value, unit, temperature, DC 9V power supply. sisco electrical conductivity meter is equipped with an automatic temperature-compensated plastic-shell conductivity electrode to make measurement results fast and accurate.
- The water conductivity meter has a built-in microprocessor chip, which has intelligent functions such as automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, data storage, and function settings.
- The conductivity measurement technology adopted by the portable conductivity meter uses a conductivity electrode with a constant K=1, which can meet the measurement accuracy requirements of 0.5μS/cm~200 mS/cm with only a little calibration.
- It has automatic identification of 8 kinds of conductivity standard solutions, there are two series of standard solutions to choose from.
- The conductivity meter is equipped with an automatic temperature-compensated plastic-shell conductivity electrode, and the measurement results are fast and accurate.
sisco conductivity meter, an intelligent online chemical analyzer, is widely applied for continuous monitoring and measurement of EC value or TDS value or ER value and temperature in the solution in the industry of thermal power, chemical fertilizer, environmental protection, metallurgy, pharmacy, biochemistry, food and water, etc.
Q1: What is a conductivity meter?
The conductivity meter is mainly an instrument for measuring the current capacity of the liquid medium. They are generally used for continuous monitoring of conductivity values in electric power, the chemical industry, metallurgy, environmental protection, pharmaceuticals, fields, lakes, scientific research, food and tap water, as well as in water treatment and aquaculture experiments.
Q2: How does a conductivity meter work?
Conductivity Meter Principle Conductivity is a numerical representation of the ability of a solution to conduct electrical current. The conductivity of water has a certain relationship with the number of inorganic acids, alkalis and salts contained in the water. When their concentrations are low, the conductivity increases with the increase of the concentration. Therefore, this indicator is often used to infer the total concentration or salinity of ions in water. Conductance (G) is the inverse of resistance (R). As a result, when two electrodes (usually platinum or platinum black) are inserted into the solution, the resistance R between the two electrodes can be measured. According to Ohm's law, the resistance value is proportional to the electrode spacing L (cm) and inversely proportional to the electrode's cross-sectional area a (cm2 ).
Q3: What is a conductivity meter used for?
- Water quality monitoring: The conductivity is affected by salt, inorganic acid, alkali, etc. in the water, so the higher the conductivity, the higher the concentration in the water will be reflected, the total concentration and salt content of ions in the water can be understood, and the purity of the water quality and due to the control of the production process, the conductivity of the water will vary with the TDS content in the water.
- Electroplating solution: Conductivity is an important parameter reflecting the electroplating solution. It can reduce the voltage in the electroplating bath and improve the dispersion ability of the electroplating solution. The conductivity of the electroplating solution can be reflected by measuring the conductivity.
- Atmospheric monitoring: The conductivity meter is used in atmospheric monitoring mainly for pollutants contained in the atmosphere such as carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide and various nitrogen oxides. It can pass the gas absorption device and pass the gas through the absorption liquid to check the change of conductivity and monitor exceeding the standard in the polluted area
Tips: Specific applications of sisco digital conductivity meters
- Conductivity measurement of RO membrane equipment: Digital conductivity meter is suitable for monitoring the conductivity of liquids such as pure water and raw water during the processing of various RO (Reverse Osmosis) membrane equipment.
- Conductivity measurement of water and fertilizer: Online conductivity meter can measure the conductivity value of the solution and feed back the signal to the PLC to achieve the precise ratio of water and fertilizer and effectively reduce waste.
- Process measurement of conductivity: Monitor the change of liquid conductivity during ultrasonic cleaning, circulating water in air conditioning, and electroplating production, and can set upper and lower limits to achieve automatic alarm.
- Environmental water quality monitoring: It is suitable for online monitoring of liquid conductivity of tap water, seawater and sewage exhaust outlets, and data can be transmitted with MODBUS via RS485.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.