PC oscilloscope with 100 MHz bandwidth, 1 GSa/s sampling rate, 8 bits vertical resolution 40V Max input voltage. The operation interface is simple, easy to operate with high-cost performance, good mechanical design with a small size which is easy for carrying.
PC oscilloscope interface details
- USB interface
- Channel 1 signal input
- Channel 2 signal input
- External trigger input, trigger output or pass/fail output
- Probe compensation
- Lan network port configuration
- Support SCPI secondary development
- Shock isolation function to protect the safety of computers and equipment during transient electric shocks.
Dimension Unit (mm)
The main application of a SISCO oscilloscope is used to display the waveforms of signals. It can be used in many fields such as automotive test, signal analysis, electrical, transducer test and measurement, electrical equipment design, medical equipment testing field, etc.
Q1: Can an oscilloscope measure DC voltage?
A1: DC voltage can be measured using either an oscilloscope or a digital multimeter. Each piece of testing equipment has its advantages and disadvantages.
Q2: What is the maximum frequency for the oscilloscope?
A2: System bandwidth determines an oscilloscope's fundamental ability to measure an analog signal - the maximum frequency range that it can accurately measure. Entry-level scopes will often have a maximum bandwidth of 100 MHz. They can accurately (within 2%) show the amplitudes of sine-wave signals up to 20 MHz.
Q3: What is the record length for an oscilloscope?
A3: The record length, measured in points or samples, divided by the sample rate (in Samples/second) specifies the total time (in seconds) that is acquired. Example: With a record length of 1 M points and a sample rate of 250 MSa/sec, the oscilloscope will capture a signal of 4 msec in length.
Tips: Features of PC oscilloscope
- The widely used USB interface is adopted to make the interface between the virtual instrument and the computer more convenient and the communication speed is higher;
- Use a high-speed analog-to-digital conversion chip for high-speed sampling;
- Use high-performance single-chip microcomputer for control, use high-speed large-capacity memory to save sampling data in real-time, and improve the performance of the instrument;
- Use the Labview language to design the host computer application program, which can realize waveform display, as well as data analysis and processing.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.