3 phase protection relay tester with standard 4-phase voltage 3-phase current output will not generate high and medium frequency interference to the test site, and the current waveform accuracy is excellent, is an ideal relay protection test set.
- Flexible combination of voltage and current output with standard 4-phase voltage 3-phase current output, various combinations of outputs can be conveniently performed for various types of protection tests. Each phase voltage can output 120V, current three can output 120A, and the fourth phase voltage Ux is a multi-function voltage term, which can be set to 4 kinds of 3U0 or synchronous voltage, or any voltage value.
- High-performance host The output part adopts DSP control, which has fast calculation speed, strong real-time digital signal processing capability, transmission bandwidth and high-resolution D/A conversion. The output waveform has high precision, small distortion and good linearity. Small size, light weight, full function, easy to carry, work at boot, flow test is very convenient.
- Powerful software It can complete large-scale complex verification work with high degree of automation. It can easily test and scan various protection settings, perform fault playback, store test data in real time, display vector graphics, and print reports online.
- 3 Phase protection relay test set has independent dedicated DC power output device with one 110V and 220V dedicated adjustable DC power output.
- Rich contacts There are 8 contact inputs and 4 empty contact outputs. The input contact is an empty contact and 0-250V potential contact compatible mode, which can be intelligently and automatically recognized.
sisco relay tester is mainly used for 3 phase protection relay testing in electric power industry, transformer substation and ship industry, etc.
Q1: What is a relay tester?
A1: Relay tester is an important test tool to ensure the safe and reliable operation of power system. With the continuous expansion of the scale of modern power systems and the continuous improvement of the reliability and efficiency requirements of power system operation and management, the testing work of relay protection personnel has become more frequent and complex. The relay protection tester uses a high-performance industrial computer as the control computer, and directly runs the Windows operating system. The back panel of the device is provided with USB ports, network ports, serial communication ports, etc., which can facilitate data access, data communication and software upgrades.
Q2: What are the functions of protection relay tester?
A2: Protection relay tester needs to be able to respond to the faults and abnormal actions of electrical equipment, and can automatically, quickly and selectively act on the circuit breaker, remove the faulty device from the system, and ensure that the faulty device continues to work. And limit the incident to a minimum, improve the reliability of the system operation, and maximize the safety of the user's connection to the power supply. The role of relay test equipment is the role of automation equipment. "Normal" and "abnormal" operating conditions must be in the correct zone, as well as "external faults" and "internal faults" of the components to be maintained to complete the relay. Electrical maintenance function. Therefore, changes in various physical quantities reflected under various conditions can be detected and identified.
Q3: What are the advantages of relay tester?
A3: The relay protection tester has various forms in the output of current intensity, which can meet the characteristics of actual field experiments. Relay test set is not only compatible with each traditional experimental method, but also can easily carry out three-phase transformer differential protection experiments and factory power fast switching and standby self-switching experiments. Its powerful software functions can realize a variety of high-level automation technology, and large and medium-sized complex verification work. It also has the characteristics of its high-performance host and flexible output of current intensity, which greatly improves the detection production efficiency. Not only its real-time data digital signal processing ability is strong, and the operation speed is faster, but also the output waveform of the instrument equipment has high precision, small frame loss and good linearity. The function of the relay protection tester is to check whether the operation of the comprehensive relay can work normally, in order to verify the technicians find the problem early, and then deal with it in a timely manner to protect the normal operation of the overall power system.
Tips: Why do you need a sisco relay test equipment?
- The Relay protection tester can be directly connected to a laptop or desktop for operation, which is easy to carry and has stable performance.
- The output of the new high-fidelity linear function terminal has been insisting on using high-fidelity and high-reliability modular linear power amplifiers instead of switching power amplifiers, with reliable performance.
- It will not produce high and medium frequency interference on the test site, and it ensures that the waveform is smooth and accurate throughout the whole process from large current to small current.
- The software has powerful functions and can complete various large-scale and complex calibration tasks with a high degree of automation, and can easily test and scan various fixed values for fault playback.
- Real-time storage of data, display of vector diagrams, online printing of reports, which can facilitate the three-phase differential protection test.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.