Hot selling wind speed meter is a handheld weather station anemometer, which has a wind speed measurement range of 0~30 m/s. Handheld anemometer has large-capacity data storage, which can store up to 40960 pieces of weather data and a general USB communication interface, which is convenient for data download.
Large data storage capacity
- Store up to 40,000 data items
- Data records can be designed
- Data can be exported
Large LCD screen design
- Special wind direction dial (16 directions) and pointer to indicate real-time wind direction.
- Backlit display of date, time, temperature, humidity, wind speed and barometric pressure values.
The handheld anemometer for weather station has a wide range of applications and can be used in meteorology, environment protection, airport, agriculture and forestry, military, hydrology and scientific research.
Q1: How do you ensure accuracy of anemometer?
A1: To make sure anemometers are reliable and precise, they should be regularly calibrated. This is the procedure of checking the accuracy of a measuring instrument – as well as the adjustment to align it with the standard. The process allows equipment to produce more accurate results than would've otherwise been possible.
Q2: What affects an anemometer?
A2: The higher the wind speed, the more power is required to keep the wire at a constant temperature. Wind speed can also be determined by measuring air pressure. (Air pressure itself is measured by an instrument called a barometer.) A tube anemometer uses air pressure to determine the wind pressure, or speed.
Q3: Does an anemometer measure wind direction?
A3: An anemometer looks like a weather vane, but instead of measuring which direction the wind is blowing with pointers, it has four cups so that it can more accurately measure wind speed. Each cup is attached to the end of a horizontal arm, each of which is mounted on a central axis, like spokes on a wheel.
Tips: How accurate are handheld anemometers?
How accurate is an anemometer? Accuracy is an important quality of an anemometer. SISCO handheld anemometer will provide a wind speed reading accurate to approximately ±0.5 m/s (±2km/h or ±1mph).
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.