0~20 m/s hot wire anemometer has NTC and thermal wind speed probes for selection. The thermal anemometer can display maximum/minimum values and it has a hold button to hold the reading. High quality hot wire anemometer measures temperature, wind speed and airflow and it can calculate multi-point/time period averages.
Retractable rod design
- Hold function
- Display minimum/maximum value
- Automatic shutdown function
High quality material
- Temperature and wind speed measurement and airflow calculation
- Multi-point/ time averaging calculation
The thermal anemometer has a wide range of applications and can be used flexibly in many fields, widely used in electric power, steel and petrochemicals, energy-saving ventilation ducts, exhaust systems and other industries.
Q1: How do you ensure accuracy of anemometer?
A1: To make sure anemometers are reliable and precise, they should be regularly calibrated. This is the procedure of checking the accuracy of a measuring instrument – as well as the adjustment to align it with the standard. The process allows equipment to produce more accurate results than would've otherwise been possible.
Q2: What affects an anemometer?
A2: The higher the wind speed, the more power is required to keep the wire at a constant temperature. Wind speed can also be determined by measuring air pressure. (Air pressure itself is measured by an instrument called a barometer.) A tube anemometer uses air pressure to determine the wind pressure, or speed.
Q3: Does an anemometer measure wind direction?
A3: An anemometer looks like a weather vane, but instead of measuring which direction the wind is blowing with pointers, it has four cups so that it can more accurately measure wind speed. Each cup is attached to the end of a horizontal arm, each of which is mounted on a central axis, like spokes on a wheel.
Tips: How does a hot-wire anemometer measure velocity?
A Hot Wire Anemometer is an instrument for measuring velocity and direction of fluid (in this case air) by measuring heat loss of an electrically-heated wire placed in the air stream. When placed in an air stream the heat is transferred from wire to the air and the temperature of wire reduces.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.