Reliable hot wire anemometer for sale on sisco.com. The thermal anemometer has a wind speed sensor and temperature sensor. The wind meter equipped with high-definition LCD, the measurement results can be displayed intuitively and clearly, which is convenient for measurement.
Retractable rod design
- High-definition LCD display
- High-sensitivity thermal sensing probe
- The probe stretched about a meter or so
- Built-in 9V rechargeable battery
The thermal anemometer has a wide range of applications and can be used flexibly in many fields, widely used in electric power, steel and petrochemicals, energy-saving ventilation ducts, exhaust systems and other industries.
Q1: How do you ensure accuracy of anemometer?
A1: To make sure anemometers are reliable and precise, they should be regularly calibrated. This is the procedure of checking the accuracy of a measuring instrument – as well as the adjustment to align it with the standard. The process allows equipment to produce more accurate results than would've otherwise been possible.
Q2: What affects an anemometer?
A2: The higher the wind speed, the more power is required to keep the wire at a constant temperature. Wind speed can also be determined by measuring air pressure. (Air pressure itself is measured by an instrument called a barometer.) A tube anemometer uses air pressure to determine the wind pressure, or speed.
Q3: Does an anemometer measure wind direction?
A3: An anemometer looks like a weather vane, but instead of measuring which direction the wind is blowing with pointers, it has four cups so that it can more accurately measure wind speed. Each cup is attached to the end of a horizontal arm, each of which is mounted on a central axis, like spokes on a wheel.
Tips: What is a thermal anemometer?
Thermal Anemometers, or hot wire flow sensors, are an effective means of measuring fluid velocity (for example air velocity). This is done by sensing the changes in heat transfer from an electrically heated element that is in direct contact with the fluid (or air).
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.