Buy a sisco digital vane anemometer online, which is used for measuring wind speed, and power supply 3*1.5V AAA batteries. The wind speed meter has a small probe size, little interference with the flow field. The digital anemometer design with 8 fans and a bearing sensor makes it more responsive and can measure very low speed.
Clever design makes it more responsive
- 8 fan blades and a bearing sensor make the anemometer more responsive.
- 9999 counters with bar graph Color VA display screen.
- USB design can connect to PC to manage the real time data.
- A comfortable grip enhances the user experience.
- The shell is made of high-quality material which is hard texture, shockproof and shake-proof.
The digital anemometer can be widely used outdoors (such as riding), and for measuring wind speed and air volume. So the vane anemometer is widely applied to windsurfing, outdoor measurement, navigation survey, offshore fishing survey and electric power measurements, shooting, model plane flying, etc outdoor activities. It is also appropriate for industrial and family use, normally in conjunction with dust and fume extraction devices, heating and air conditioning systems, etc, measuring wind speed and air volume.
Q1: What is digital anemometer?
A1: Digital Anemometer allows for measuring atmospheric effects, namely wind velocity, temperature, and humidity for better data analysis. It also possesses various features such as the Beaufort scale, switches between Celsius and Fahrenheit, switches between metric and imperial systems, or the battery status indicator.
Q2: How does a digital anemometer measure wind speed?
A2: On the instrument, press the unit button to view the range of measurement options and select the relevant one. Once it's showing the correct unit of measurement, it's ready to calculate the speed.
Q3: How does a digital anemometer work?
A3: The arms are attached to a vertical rod. As the wind blows, the cups rotate, making the rod spin. The stronger the wind blows, the faster the rod spins. The anemometer counts the number of rotations, or turns, which is used to calculate wind speed.
Tips: Is a digital anemometer used to measure wind speed?
Yes, the digital vane anemometer is a device used for measuring the speed of the wind and is also a common weather station instrument. The term is derived from the Greek word anemos, which means wind, and is used to describe any wind speed measurement instrument used in meteorology.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.