Vane anemometer for slae online. Wind speed meter provides measurement of maximum and minimum wind velocity, 2/3 Vmax and average wind flow. Digital wind gauge has data holding, storing and deleting functions, handheld anemometer can be connected to PC with USB cable.
Clever design makes it more responsive
- 8 fan blades and a bearing sensor make the anemometer more responsive.
- Maximum wind speed/ minimum wind speed/ average wind speed/ current wind speed can be selected.
- USB design can connect to PC to manage the real time data.
- The shell is made of high-quality material which is hard texture, shockproof and shake-proof.
- 9999 counters with bar graph Color VA display screen.
- The digital vane anemometer can be used in measurement of wind velocity, temperature and flow.
- The wind speed sensor provides measurement of maximum and minimum wind velocity, 2/3 Vmax and average wind flow.
- Digital wind gauge has data holding, storing and deleting functions.
- Low battery indicating function. Auto power off function (power off automatically if no further operation for 10 minutes).
- The air velocity meter supports memory of 500 records.
- Handheld anemometer can be connected to PC with USB cable.
- Audio key pressing alert. Large LCD display. Retractable drag rod.
The digital anemometer can be widely used outdoors (such as riding), and for measuring wind speed and air volume. So the vane anemometer is widely applied to windsurfing, outdoor measurement, navigation survey, offshore fishing survey and electric power measurements, shooting, model plane flying, etc outdoor activities. It is also appropriate for industrial and family use, normally in conjunction with dust and fume extraction devices, heating and air conditioning systems, etc, measuring wind speed and air volume.
||±3% ± 0.1 m/s
||±3% ± 20 ft/min
||±3% ± 0.2 knots
||±3% ± 0.4 km/h
||±3% ± 0.2 Mph
||0-9999 CFM (FT/MIN)
|0-9999 CMM (M/MIN)
||AAA 1.5V Alkaline battery * 4
|Low Battery Indicating
||4.4V ± 0.2V
|Stand by Current
||Meter: 77 x 36 x 164mm
Vane: 65 x 29 x 172mm
||500g (Not Includes Battery )
*Note: The measuring units of wind speed can be switched.
Q1: What is digital anemometer?
A1: Digital Anemometer allows for measuring atmospheric effects, namely wind velocity, temperature, and humidity for better data analysis. It also possesses various features such as the Beaufort scale, switches between Celsius and Fahrenheit, switches between metric and imperial systems, or the battery status indicator.
Q2: How does a digital anemometer measure wind speed?
A2: On the instrument, press the unit button to view the range of measurement options and select the relevant one. Once it's showing the correct unit of measurement, it's ready to calculate the speed.
Q3: How does a digital anemometer work?
A3: The arms are attached to a vertical rod. As the wind blows, the cups rotate, making the rod spin. The stronger the wind blows, the faster the rod spins. The anemometer counts the number of rotations, or turns, which is used to calculate wind speed.
Tips: What is a digital anemometer?
Digital Anemometer allows for measuring atmospheric effects, namely wind velocity, temperature, and humidity for better data analysis. It also possesses various features such as the Beaufort scale, switches between Celsius and Fahrenheit, switches between metric and imperial systems, or the battery status indicator.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.