Three-cup anemometer for sale with 0-45 m/s measurement wind speed. Wind cups of the wind gauge are made of carbon fiber, with high intensity and low starting threshold. The signal processing units are built in the housing shell. It can be widely used in meteorology, marine, environmental monitoring, weather station, airport, harbor, laboratories, industrial and agricultural areas.
- The upper and lower wind speed limits can be set on the phone, and when the wind speed reaches the upper and lower limits, the phone will be alerted.
- The phone monitors the current wind speed value in real time and displays the current wind speed.
- In the cell phone software, you can check the real-time wind speed value at any time.
Electroplating spraying treatment outdoor use level
- The external plating spraying treatment, with good anti-corrosion, anti-leaching and other characteristics to protect.
- Transmitter long-term use without rusting phenomenon.
3-Cup Anemometer Output Characteristics
3-Cup Anemometer Output Characteristics
Characteristic transfer function:
F = 0, V = 0
F ≠ 0, V = 0.1 + 0.0875 × F
(where V = wind speed (m/s), F = output frequency (Hz) )
lf the transmission distance is over 100m, please add a 120Q terminal matching resistances on the front endand back end of bus interface respectively. See the modbus communication protocol specification.
The digital anemometer can be widely used outdoors (such as riding), and for measuring wind speed and air volume. So the vane anemometer is widely applied to windsurfing, outdoor measurement, navigation survey, offshore fishing survey and electric power measurements, shooting, model plane flying, etc outdoor activities. It is also appropriate for industrial and family use, normally in conjunction with dust and fume extraction devices, heating and air conditioning systems, etc, measuring wind speed and air volume.
Q1: How do you ensure accuracy of anemometer?
A1: To make sure anemometers are reliable and precise, they should be regularly calibrated. This is the procedure of checking the accuracy of a measuring instrument – as well as the adjustment to align it with the standard. The process allows equipment to produce more accurate results than would've otherwise been possible.
Q2: What affects an anemometer?
A2: The higher the wind speed, the more power is required to keep the wire at a constant temperature. Wind speed can also be determined by measuring air pressure. (Air pressure itself is measured by an instrument called a barometer.) A tube anemometer uses air pressure to determine the wind pressure, or speed.
Q3: Does an anemometer measure wind direction?
A3: An anemometer looks like a weather vane, but instead of measuring which direction the wind is blowing with pointers, it has four cups so that it can more accurately measure wind speed. Each cup is attached to the end of a horizontal arm, each of which is mounted on a central axis, like spokes on a wheel.
Tips: What is a 3-cup anemometer?
The 3-Cup Anemometer is a traditional type, sensitive sensor for horizontal wind measurement. All 3-Cup Anemometers are constructed with lightweight and UV-resistant plastic cups.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.