Digital LCR meter comes with LCD display, 20 typical test frequencies from 20Hz to 500kHz or 20Hz to 1MHz. Digital LCR bridge is equipped with RS232 interface, high measurement stability and accuracy, which meets the demand of various occasions’ component parameter detection.
- Multi-specification test function, The test voltage or current automatic level control of ALC function.
- Output impedance of 4 different signal sources: 30Ω, 50Ω, 100Ω, 10/CC.
- Internal 0V, 1.5V and 2V DC bias voltage, optional ± 5V (± 100mA) and 1A internal DC bias source.
- Built-in comparator, 10 bins and bin counters. 10 point list scanning function.
Digital LCR meter panel details
- Operation key
- Numeric keypad
- U-disk interface
- Power switch
- Menu key
- Test Terminal
- HANDLE port
- IEEE-488 port
- Power socket
- Scan port
- RS-232 port
Digital LCR bridge meter is widely used in the fields of electric power, petrochemical industry, metallurgy, railway, meteorology, industrial and mining enterprises, metrology departments, scientific research institutions and so on.
Q1: What is a LCR meter?
A1: LCR meter is also called LCR bridge or LCR tester. It can accurately and stably measure various component specifications, is a tester mainly used to test inductance (L), capacitance (C), and resistance (R). Digital LCR meter has two detection modes: series mode and parallel mode. The series mode is based on detection for component impedance Z, and the parallel mode is based on detection for component admittance Y. Digital LCR meter has the features of direct function and easy operation. It can meet test requirements of devices in production line quality assurance, incoming inspection, electronic repair and other industries with a lower budget.
Q2: What are the functions of LCR meter?
A2: The LCR tester is mainly used to measure the impedance of various electronic products, and can also measure the transmission performance of electronic components. In the actual measurement, there are many standard interfaces on the LCR tester, and the corresponding standard interface can be selected according to the situation of the electronic components to be measured, and the measurement can be performed automatically. The response time of this measurement is very fast, and the error is very small. The error of the current LCR tester can be less than 0.1%.
Q3: How does a LCR meter work?
A3: The measurement object of the digital LCR tester is the parameters of the impedance element, including the AC resistance R, the inductance L and its quality factor Q, the capacitance C and its loss factor D. Therefore, the digital LCR tester is often referred to as a digital LCR measuring instrument.
It is measured at frequencies from the power frequency to about 100 kHz. The basic measurement error is 0.02%, generally around 0.1%. Its impedance is represented by Zx, and Rr is a standard resistor. The switch can measure the voltages Ux and Ur respectively, so there is the following formula: Zx = Ux/Ix = Rr * Ux/Ur
This formula is a phasor relational formula. For example, the phase sensitive detector (PSD) is used to measure the in-phase component and quadrature component of Ux and Ur corresponding to a certain reference phasor, and then the analog-to-digital converter (A/D) converts them into digital quantities, and then The complex number operation is carried out by the computer, and the resistance value and reactance value that make up the measured impedance Zx can be obtained.
Tips: How to test inductance and capacitance with a digital LCR meter?
- Set test frequency.
- Test voltage or current levels.
- Select test parameters, such as Z, Q, LS (series inductance), LP (parallel inductance), CS (series capacitance), CP (parallel capacitance), D, etc.
- LCR tester calibration. It includes open-circuit and short-circuit calibration, and load calibration.
- Choose a test fixture.
- Fixture compensation.
- Put the DUT on the fixture to start the test.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.