Hydrogen sulfide gas detector with detecting range 0-50/100/200 ppm for H2S detection, output signal 4-20mA/ RS485 for remote control. Fixed H2S gas detector is a wall mounted instrument, which has sound and light alarm, real time display, 24 hours online for hydrogen sulfide leak monitor.
- The fixed hydrogen sulfide gas detector can resist the strong magnetic interference of 15V/meter.
- In areas with dense magnetic products or dense electronic products, such as tunnels, mines, confined spaces, etc., the data is guaranteed to be stable and reliable.
Using high-precision sensors
- The fixed online H2S gas detector is equipped with an infrared remote control as standard, which can realize the functions of alarm point setting, zero point calibration, and address modification without opening the cover.
- Compatible with various control alarms, PLC, DCS and other control systems to realize remote monitoring.
Variety of installation methods
- Wall mounted type, installed on the wall directly, real time monitoring.
- Piping type, installed on the pipeline, monitoring the gas concentration inside.
- Flow type, connected with external sampling pump and tube, measure the gas concentration in enclosed space.
Fixed hydrogen sulfide H2S online gas detector can detect harmful gas of furniture, flooring, wallpaper, paint and other items, which is widely used in biological pharmaceutical factories, green home, livestock and poultry breeding, greenhouse cultivation, warehousing and logistics, brewing and fermentation, agricultural production, etc.
||Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
||0 to 50 ppm, 0 to 100 ppm, 0 to 200 ppm
||0.01ppm, 0.1ppm or 1ppm (related to the selected range)
|Signal Output (Optional)
||4-20mA, or RS485 (transfer card included);
Relay output: one group of relay output (1NO+1NC, 24V 100mA) for one alarm (default), or two groups of relay output (2NO+2NC, 24V 100mA) for high/low alarm (optional).
||High light nixie tube display
||Wall-mounted, piping type, flow-type (according to the detected environment)
||G1/2 male thread explosion-proof flexible pipe
||Ex d llC T6
||Die-casting aluminum housing
||Power adapter: Input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, Output 24VDC 2A (Optional USA plug & Europe plug)
Note: The output signal 4-20mA and RS485 CANNOT be used at the same time.
Fixed Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Detector Dimension (Unit: mm)
Q1: What is a fixed gas detector?
A1: The fixed gas detector is composed of sensors and transmitters, and is installed at the detection site. The secondary instrument consisting of circuit, power supply and display and alarm device is installed in a safe place, which is convenient for staff to monitor. In industrial installations and production processes, fixed gas detectors are generally used, because fixed gas detectors can be installed at specific detection points to detect specific gas leaks.
Q2: What does a gas detector detect?
A2: Combustible gases: Natural gas (methane), liquefied gas, coal gas (hydrogen), acetylene, pentane, alkynes, acetone, toluene, alcohols, hydrocarbons, light oil, etc.
Toxic gases: Carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, chlorine, oxygen, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, chlorine dioxide and other toxic and harmful gases.
Q3: Difference between fixed gas detector and portable gas detector
A3: The biggest advantage of fixed gas detectors is 24-hour uninterrupted measurement. As long as the power is turned on, the fixed gas detector is in normal detection work. Portable gas detectors are usually used in confined spaces and confined spaces, but the gas environment in these spaces is usually very complex, and there will be situations such as lack of oxygen and high concentrations of harmful gases.
Tips: How to maintain H2S gas detector?
- Regularly calibrate, test and check the H2S gas detector. In general, the calibration frequency is once a year.
- As the most important part of the hydrogen sulfide gas detector, the sensor should try to avoid contact with the gas generated by inorganic solvents or organic solvents. Especially for electrochemical sensors used to detect toxic and harmful gases, the evaporation or pollution of the electrolyte will cause the sensor signal to drop and shorten the service life of the hydrogen sulfide gas detector.
- The sensor dust cover is used for protection. In order to prevent the dust cover from being blocked by dust and affecting the use of the sensor, it should be cleaned regularly.
- When installing the H2S gas detector, do not place the hydrogen sulfide gas detector against the wall, and reserve enough space around it for routine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Please ensure that the H2S gas detector is in a dry state to avoid affecting the detection accuracy and service life of the hydrogen sulfide gas detector due to humidity.
- The entire exterior of the H2S gas detector needs to be kept clean. You can wipe the surface with a soft damp cloth. Do not use a damp cloth with water droplets to prevent water droplets from splashing into the hydrogen sulfide gas detector.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.