Handheld hydrogen cyanide gas detector can measure hydrogen cyanide with 0 to 10/20/50/100 ppm, suitable for different kinds of situations. Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) gas detectors can prevent damage caused by the leakage of toxic gas.
Gas detectors can detect hydrogen cyanide (HCN)quickly
- sisco portable hydrogen cyanide (HCN) gas detector has an LCD dot matrix display to directly read out the gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- English/Chinese operations are supported.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shifted quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
USB interface to transfer data at high speed
- The handheld hydrogen cyanide detector can download and print the stored data (optional).
- There is no need for personnel to manually record data in real-time, and the data is automatically stored in the instrument.
- Historical data can be viewed on the instrument or downloaded to a computer.
- USB interface, fast and convenient charging.
sisco hydrogen cyanide (HCN) detector can quickly and accurately measure the concentration of hydrogen chloride in the environment and is widely used in the detection of hydrogen chloride in the industrial, mining and environmental protection fields.
||With an internal sampling pump, the flow rate is up to 1L/min
||Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)
|Range (Optional) *
||0-10ppm, 0-20ppm, 0-50ppm, 0-50ppm, 0-100ppm
||0.01ppm, 0.1ppm, 1ppm (resolution can be customized)
||≤±2%F.S. (higher precision is available)
||Data logging with adjustable interval, and available for data downloading to PC through USB cable.
||Sound: 85dB, Light: LED, low alarm: blue, high alarm: red, Vibration: the detector will vibrate when powered on (Alarm point is settable according to customer requirement.)
||LCD dot matrix display, with a display of gas type, real time gas concentration, battery power, time, and gas unit.
||3.6V 2300mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery, operating time is about 12h continuously, charging time: 4-6h
||CE, CNEX explosion proof certificate, CMC (China Metrology Certification)
* If you need an HCN gas detector with other measuring ranges unlisted in the above table, please inform us of your operating environment to help you choose an appropriate one for your application.
* Other portable gas detectors are also provided, you can refer to SISCO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- 1 × HCN Gas Detector
- 1 × Carrying Case
- 1 × AC Adapter
- 1 × User Manual
Q1: What is a gas detector?
A1: A gas detector is an instrument for gas leakage concentration detection, including a portable gas detector, handheld gas detector, fixed gas detector, online gas detector, etc.
Q2: What does a gas detector detect?
A2: Combustible gases: Natural gas (methane), liquefied gas, coal gas (hydrogen), acetylene, pentane, alkynes, acetone, toluene, alcohols, hydrocarbons, light oil, etc.
Toxic gases: Carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, chlorine, oxygen, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, chlorine dioxide and other toxic and harmful gases.
Q3: What is ppm of gas detector?
A3: Parts per million or "ppm" is often used as a fractional measure of concentration. For example, a methane (molecular) concentration of 2% means that 2 out of every 100 air molecules are methane. Likewise, a methane concentration of 2 ppm means that 2 out of every 1 million air molecules are methane.
Tips: Why use hydrogen cyanide detectors in factories?
Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) is a colorless and transparent liquid under normal temperature and pressure. It is easy to disperse evenly in the air and can be incinerated. When the content of hydrogen cyanide in the air reaches 5.6% to 12.8%, it is explosive. Therefore, the factory must install a sisco hydrogen cyanide detector to prevent damage caused by the leakage of toxic gas.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.