High precision portable explosion-proof gas detector is provided with 0 to 500 ppm, 0 to 1000 ppm, 0 to 2000 ppm, and 0 to 5000 ppm measurement range. It is a suction and diffusion dual-purpose device. When the air pump fails or is in a special emergency situation, the Hydrogen (H2) gas detector can automatically switch to the diffusion sampling method, thereby improving the protection to a new level.
The explosion-proof gas detector can detect hydrogen (H2) quickly and accurately.
sisco explosion-proof hydrogen (H2) detector has got IECEX, ATEX, explosion-proof certificates and the explosion-proof level reach Exia IICT4 Ga.
Real-time value, TWA, STEL, MAX, MIN multiple numerical display, and the screen can be automatically turned 180 degrees, which is convenient for viewing in special operating environments.
The H2 egas detector is equipped with a safety reminder function, sound and light vibration alarm function and high & low alarm latched function allowing the operator to better capture the sudden change of the gas concentration value.
Portable gas detector with built-in powerful sampling pump, fast detection speed.
- The explosion-proof gas detector can be connected 20m sampling tube externally, which is convenient for long-distance or confined space detection.
- With a water trap filter, the gas detector can effectively filter water, oil, dust and other impurities. It can also be used in harsh industrial environments such as coal mines and petroleum fields.
- Suction and diffusion dual-purpose device. Standard storage function, one-click data export, convenient for users to analyze.
- sisco portable hydrogen detector is available with a unique modifiable ID identification function, automatic detection functions, automatic prompts for voltage, and pump failure alarms.
- The gas detector supports each channel sensor to restore the factory setting separately and multi-language including English, Chinese and etc.
sisco explosion-proof hydrogen gas detector with alarming is suitable to monitor the concentration of H2 in the chemical workshop, hydrogen bottle tank storage area, new energy research and development, laboratory, automobile industry, glass industry, fuel cell industry, battery room and so on.
Q1: What is a gas detector?
A1: A gas detector is an instrument for gas leakage concentration detection, including a portable gas detector, handheld gas detector, fixed gas detector, online gas detector, etc.
Q2: What does a gas detector detect?
A2: Combustible gases: Natural gas (methane), liquefied gas, coal gas (hydrogen), acetylene, pentane, alkynes, acetone, toluene, alcohols, hydrocarbons, light oil, etc.
Toxic gases: Carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, chlorine, oxygen, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, chlorine dioxide and other toxic and harmful gases.
Q3: What is ppm of gas detector?
A3: Parts per million or "ppm" is often used as a fractional measure of concentration. For example, a methane (molecular) concentration of 2% means that 2 out of every 100 air molecules are methane. Likewise, a methane concentration of 2 ppm means that 2 out of every 1 million air molecules are methane.
Tips: How to maintain a portable H2 detector?
- The gas calibration has been done before leaving the factory. After installation, please do not change the components at will. If you need to replace it, you must re-calibrate it.
- The normal service life of a portable H2 detector is 3 years. Due to the difference in the use environment, its service life may be reduced, and inspection and maintenance should be carried out regularly every year.
- High-concentration hydrogen shock is forbidden in the parts to avoid poisoning the gas sensor and damaging the detector.
- During the use process, check whether the hydrogen gas detector is working normally, and the check period should be kept at 3 months at least.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.