Handheld gas detector has IECEX, ATEX explosion-proof certificates, protection level reaches IP67, can effectively filter water, oil, dust and other impurities, widely used in harsh industrial environments such as coal mines and petroleum fields. High accuracy multi gas detector is designed for detecting 4 gases at the same time, including CO (0-1000ppm), H2S (0-100ppm), O2 (0-30%VOL), EX (0-100%LEL), compact ergonomic design makes it easy carrying.
Explosion-proof gas detector can effectively resist a three-meter drop.
sisco portable explosion-proof gas detector has got IECEX, ATEX, explosion-proof certificates and the explosion-proof level reaches Exia IICT4 Ga. The alarm function for personnel falling to the ground ensures the safety of underground operators.
Real-time value, TWA, STEL, MAX, MIN multiple numerical display, and the screen can be automatically turned 180 degrees, which is convenient for viewing in special operating environments.
The gas detector is equipped with a safety reminder function, sound and light vibration alarm function and high & low alarm latched function allowing the operator to better capture the sudden change of the gas concentration value.
Portable gas detector with built-in powerful sampling pump, fast detection speed.
- The explosion-proof gas detector can be connected 20m sampling tube externally, which is convenient for long-distance or confined space detection.
- With a water trap filter, the multi gas detector can effectively filter water, oil, dust and other impurities. It can also be used in harsh industrial environments such as coal mines and petroleum fields.
- Suction and diffusion dual-purpose device. Standard storage function, one-click data export, convenient for users to analyze.
- sisco portable gas detector is available with a unique modifiable ID identification function and automatic detection functions, automatic prompts for voltage, and pump failure alarms.
- The gas detector supports each channel sensor to restore the factory setting separately and multi-language including English, Chinese and etc.
sisco explosion-proof gas detectors can be used to quickly detect CO, H2S, O2, LEL, widely used in petrochemical, fire protection, municipal construction, mines, food safety, laboratories and other industries.
Q1: What is a gas detector?
A1: A gas detector is an instrument for gas leakage concentration detection, including a portable gas detector, handheld gas detector, fixed gas detector, online gas detector, etc.
Q2: What does a gas detector detect?
A2: Combustible gases: Natural gas (methane), liquefied gas, coal gas (hydrogen), acetylene, pentane, alkynes, acetone, toluene, alcohols, hydrocarbons, light oil, etc.
Toxic gases: Carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, chlorine, oxygen, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, chlorine dioxide and other toxic and harmful gases.
Q3: What is ppm of gas detector?
A3: Parts per million or "ppm" is often used as a fractional measure of concentration. For example, a methane (molecular) concentration of 2% means that 2 out of every 100 air molecules are methane. Likewise, a methane concentration of 2 ppm means that 2 out of every 1 million air molecules are methane.
Tips for maintaining a portable explosion-proof gas detector
- Check the gas flow rate, usually 30/h. Excessive or too small flow will have a greater impact on the portable gas detector results.
- Replace the filter paper of gas detector: stop the air pump and drain the filter tank.
- Check whether there is any air leakage in the gas system. Whether the diaphragm of the sobbing pump is damaged, whether the sealing ring of the sampling probe is broken, whether the four-way valve and condensate are damaged, etc.
- Cleaning the sampling probe of gas detector and dredging the sampling hole pipeline
- Check whether the condenser is working normally, usually, the temperature is adjusted within 3℃.
- Check the measuring device room to see if it is dirty, and clean it in time.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.