sisco explosion-proof portable gas detector can detect hydrogen sulfide (H2S) quickly and accurately. The compact design makes it easy to carry. The handheld detector features humanized operation functions such as one-key security detection, one-key storage, automatic image flipping, as well as the man-down alarm function.
The explosion-proof gas detector can detect hydrogen sulfide (H2S) quickly and accurately.
sisco portable explosion-proof hydrogen sulfide detector has got IECEX, ATEX, explosion-proof certificates and the explosion-proof level reaches Exia IICT4 Ga.
Real-time value, TWA, STEL, MAX, MIN multiple numerical display, and the screen can be automatically turned 180 degrees, which is convenient for viewing in special operating environments.
The H2S egas detector is equipped with a safety reminder function, sound and light vibration alarm function and high & low alarm latched function allowing the operator to better capture the sudden change of the gas concentration value.
Portable gas detector with built-in powerful sampling pump, fast detection speed.
- The explosion-proof gas detector can be connected 20m sampling tube externally, which is convenient for long-distance or confined space detection.
- With a water trap filter, the gas detector can effectively filter water, oil, dust and other impurities. It can also be used in harsh industrial environments such as coal mines and petroleum fields.
- Suction and diffusion dual-purpose device. Standard storage function, one-click data export, convenient for users to analyze.
- sisco portable hydrogen sulfide detector is available with a unique modifiable ID identification function, automatic detection functions, automatic prompts for voltage, and pump failure alarms.
- The gas detector supports each channel sensor to restore the factory setting separately and multi-language including English, Chinese and etc.
sisco explosion-proof hydrogen sulfide gas detectors are used to monitor the concentration of H2S in hazardous areas such as oil extraction, petrochemical, metallurgy, sewage treatment, waste gas emissions, chemical industry, agriculture, refineries, etc.
Q1: What is a gas detector?
A1: A gas detector is an instrument for gas leakage concentration detection, including a portable gas detector, handheld gas detector, fixed gas detector, online gas detector, etc.
Q2: What does a gas detector detect?
A2: Combustible gases: Natural gas (methane), liquefied gas, coal gas (hydrogen), acetylene, pentane, alkynes, acetone, toluene, alcohols, hydrocarbons, light oil, etc.
Toxic gases: Carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, chlorine, oxygen, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, chlorine dioxide and other toxic and harmful gases.
Q3: What is ppm of gas detector?
A3: Parts per million or "ppm" is often used as a fractional measure of concentration. For example, a methane (molecular) concentration of 2% means that 2 out of every 100 air molecules are methane. Likewise, a methane concentration of 2 ppm means that 2 out of every 1 million air molecules are methane.
Tips: How to choose a suitable gas detector?
- Own needs. What gas do I need to detect? Depending on your needs, decide whether to purchase a stationary detector or a portable gas detector.
- Surroundings. All kinds of gas detectors have strict requirements on the on-site environment. Generally speaking, the temperature is -20~60℃, the humidity is 0-95%RH, and the pressure is 80-120Kpa, etc., including dust and flow.
- Security situation. There are explosion-proof requirements on the site where the gas detector is installed and used. The coal, petroleum and chemical industries have strict requirements for explosion protection, and gas detectors are required to have explosion-proof certification.
- Function. The general function of the required gas detector is to detect gas concentration and alarm when it exceeds the standard. Signal output is one aspect, and it is necessary to need current output, digital signal output, voltage output and switch output. There may be some other special requirements, such as a USB interface and Bluetooth connection.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.