High-accuracy laser rangefinder measuring range up to 262Ft, 2.4 inch high-definition backlight LCD dispaly, maximum data storage up to 100 sets, which is suitable for home, construction and industry, especially in rooms, apartments, buildings, factories, warehouses and other large areas.
HD backlight design
- Convenient to use in the dark environment
- Using more comfortable and convenient
Large optical lens
- High-quality laser components for enhanced reception
- More stable measurement
- Lower power consumption
Dimension Unit (mm)
Laser distance meter is widely used in terrain measurement, battlefield measurement, ranging of tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery to targets, measuring the height of clouds, aircraft, missiles and artificial satellites, etc. It is an important technical equipment to improve the accuracy of high tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery. As the price of laser distance meter continues to drop, industry is also gradually starting to use laser distance meter, which can be widely used in industrial measurement and control, mining, ports and other fields.
Q1: Is laser distance meter accurate?
A1: The laser measure is accurate to within 1/8" and measures to 50 feet. It makes this measuring tool more accurate, easier and faster than a tape measure.
Q2: How do I choose a laser distance meter?
A2: Most lasers measurers are easy to fit into the palm of your hand, but some are bigger than others. If you have small hands and want a small unit that is easily controlled, or if you have big hands and need a larger laser for ease of use, check on the exact size of any model you are considering.
Q3: Do laser distance meter work outside?
A3: If you work outside, an optical scope or digital point finder is a must. Without a scope or a point finder, you can see a laser point at a maximum distance of about 30 feet on a bright day. Chances are, if you are measuring outside, 30 feet isn't going to cut it.
Tips: How to choose a handheld laser distance meter?
- Range accuracy: The accuracy of laser rangefinders varies from price to price. When choosing, the selection of the appropriate accuracy and measurement range of the laser rangefinder depends mainly on the needs of the measurement.
- Additional functions: Handheld laser rangefinder is mainly used for construction and interior decoration. Some additional functions can help the work, such as automatic calculation of area, volume, self-converting units, connecting to cell phone via Bluetooth, simple drawing, etc. The functions are comprehensive. The simple operation is more worth buying.
- Easy to carry: The portability of the product is also the basis for judging the quality of handheld laser rangefinder. A good handheld laser rangefinder should be light in weight, small in size, easy to carry and comfortable in the hand.
- Endurance: Handheld laser rangefinders are generally used indoors, but they also need to have good durability, otherwise they will be charged quickly and affect work efficiency.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.