Rechargeable laser distance meter with a camera, 100 sets of data memory, illuminates numbers in dark areas with the distinct resolution, allowing work in low-light or no-light conditions.
HD backlight design
- Convenient to use in the dark environment
- Using more comfortable and convenient
Large data storage
- 100 sets of data storage
- Connectable to PC via USB cable
- Remote measurement, data export and printing
Dimension Unit (mm)
Laser distance meter is widely used in terrain measurement, battlefield measurement, ranging of tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery to targets, measuring the height of clouds, aircraft, missiles and artificial satellites, etc. It is an important technical equipment to improve the accuracy of high tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery. As the price of laser distance meter continues to drop, industry is also gradually starting to use laser distance meter, which can be widely used in industrial measurement and control, mining, ports and other fields.
Q1: Is laser distance meter accurate?
A1: The laser measure is accurate to within 1/8" and measures to 50 feet. It makes this measuring tool more accurate, easier and faster than a tape measure.
Q2: How do I choose a laser distance meter?
A2: Most lasers measurers are easy to fit into the palm of your hand, but some are bigger than others. If you have small hands and want a small unit that is easily controlled, or if you have big hands and need a larger laser for ease of use, check on the exact size of any model you are considering.
Q3: Do laser distance meter work outside?
A3: If you work outside, an optical scope or digital point finder is a must. Without a scope or a point finder, you can see a laser point at a maximum distance of about 30 feet on a bright day. Chances are, if you are measuring outside, 30 feet isn't going to cut it.
Tips: What are the types of laser distance meters?
Laser rangefinder is divided into handheld laser rangefinder and telescopic laser rangefinder.
- Hand-held laser distance meter: The measurement distance is generally within 200 meters, and the accuracy is about 2mm. In addition to the function to measure the distance, it can also generally calculate the volume of the measured object.
- Cloud service laser rangefinder: The measurement data on the laser rangefinder is transmitted to mobile terminals such as cell phones and tablet PCs in real time through Bluetooth; the data can be transmitted to the cloud server through wifi networking, and the measurement data can be shared in real-time by the construction partners at remote locations.
- Telescopic laser rangefinder: The measurement distance is relatively long, and the general measurement range is about 3.5m-2000m, and there are also rangefinding telescopes with a maximum range of about 10km. Due to the collimation requirements of rangefinding telescopes, the blind area is below 3.5m, and the laser telescopes larger than 2000m generally use YAG laser, the wavelength of 1.064 microns, in order to achieve a larger measurement range, so the laser power is larger, it is recommended that users pay attention to laser protection.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.