Long-distance laser meter measures up to 328 feet (100m), with a large backlight and bubble level to meet regular measurement needs. To ensure the accuracy of the instrument, a self-calibration function is provided, and the user can adjust it according to the error, the adjustment range is -9~9mm.
HD backlight design
- Convenient to use in the dark environment
- Using more comfortable and convenient
30 sets of data storage
- Save at any time
- View and compare at any time
Dimension Unit (mm)
Laser distance meter is widely used in terrain measurement, battlefield measurement, ranging of tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery to targets, measuring the height of clouds, aircraft, missiles and artificial satellites, etc. It is an important technical equipment to improve the accuracy of high tanks, aircraft, ships and artillery. As the price of laser distance meter continues to drop, industry is also gradually starting to use laser distance meter, which can be widely used in industrial measurement and control, mining, ports and other fields.
Q1: Is laser distance meter accurate?
A1: The laser measure is accurate to within 1/8" and measures to 50 feet. It makes this measuring tool more accurate, easier and faster than a tape measure.
Q2: How do I choose a laser distance meter?
A2: Most lasers measurers are easy to fit into the palm of your hand, but some are bigger than others. If you have small hands and want a small unit that is easily controlled, or if you have big hands and need a larger laser for ease of use, check on the exact size of any model you are considering.
Q3: Do laser distance meter work outside?
A3: If you work outside, an optical scope or digital point finder is a must. Without a scope or a point finder, you can see a laser point at a maximum distance of about 30 feet on a bright day. Chances are, if you are measuring outside, 30 feet isn't going to cut it.
Tips: How to maintain a laser distance meter?
- Check the appearance of the instrument frequently to remove the dust, dirt, grease and mildew on the surface in time.
- Clean the eyepiece, objective lens, or laser emission window should use a soft dry cloth. It is strictly forbidden to scratch hard objects to avoid damaging the optical performance.
- Laser rangefinder is an optical, mechanical and electrical integration of high instruments, should be used carefully and gently, and forbidden to squeeze or fall from a height to avoid damage to the instrument.
- Handheld laser rangefinder, due to the use of laser distance measurement, and the pulse laser beam is a very concentrated energy monochromatic light source, so do not use the eye to align the launch port directly, and do not use the aiming telescope to observe the reflective surface, so as not to hurt the human eye.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.