sisco gas detector can measure 4 gases (CO, H2S, O2, LEL) at the same time with high accuracy and reliability, min size and high portability. Handheld multi-gas detector is widely used in oil, metallurgy, chemical, medical, agriculture, refinery and other industries.
Multi gas detectors can detect any four gases (CO, H2S, O2, LEL) at the same time.
- The gas detector is available with an LCD dot matrix display and Chinese and English operation modes.
- The gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shifted quickly.
- The battery and voltage can be checked with one press.
- One press to restore factory settings.
- Ultra-high buzzer alarm sound, alarm with sound, light and vibration at the same time.
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery of large capacity, which ensures the gas detector works continuously for a long time.
sisco portable gas detectors can be used to quickly detect CO, H2S, O2, LEL, widely used in petrochemical, fire protection, municipal construction, mines, food safety, laboratories and other industries.
Q1: What is a gas detector?
A1: A gas detector is an instrument for gas leakage concentration detection, including a portable gas detector, handheld gas detector, fixed gas detector, online gas detector, etc.
Q2: What does a gas detector detect?
A2: Combustible gases: Natural gas (methane), liquefied gas, coal gas (hydrogen), acetylene, pentane, alkynes, acetone, toluene, alcohols, hydrocarbons, light oil, etc.
Toxic gases: Carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, chlorine, oxygen, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, chlorine dioxide and other toxic and harmful gases.
Q3: What is ppm of gas detector?
A3: Parts per million or "ppm" is often used as a fractional measure of concentration. For example, a methane (molecular) concentration of 2% means that 2 out of every 100 air molecules are methane. Likewise, a methane concentration of 2 ppm means that 2 out of every 1 million air molecules are methane.
Tips for using a portable multi gas detector
- Before using the gas detector, please read the product instruction manual carefully.
- It is strictly forbidden to open the cover and replace the sensor in the field.
- Installation, commissioning, setting and other operations must be carried out by professionals.
- Calibration checks should be carried out on a regular basis, and sensors that are beyond the effective service period and faulty should be replaced in time.
- It is strictly forbidden to use gas higher than the measuring range to impact the sensor.
- Prevent the gas detector from being dropped from a height or subjected to violent shocks.
- It is strictly forbidden to expose the gas detector to a high-concentration corrosive gas environment for a long time to prevent damage to the sensor.
- The gas detector cannot be used in a high temperature and high humidity environment. If the ambient humidity is high, a filter and dehumidification device must be added.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.