8/12 channel multichannel pipette has options of 0.5-10µl, 5-50µl, and 50-300µl, the pipette comes with an ergonomic design with low plunger pressure, easy tip change with tip ejector, is lightweight with reduced forces, great for daily repetitive liquid handling with ease and comfort.
Multichannel micropipette with 8/12 channel, and wide optional volume range.
- Multichannel micropipettes are offered in volumes of 0.5-10μL, 5-50μL or 50-300μL
- 8-channel and 12-channel pipettes are suitable for standard 96-well plate
- The 360-degree rotating dispensing head offers optimal pipetting convenience
- 3-digit volume display for clear reading and easy volume setting
- Mechanical pipettes with ergonomic handle design, light, easy and smooth operation
- Tips ejector allows 8-channel and 12-channel on-hand operation, easy and fast
- The lower section can be autoclaved at 121℃.
- CE certification
A pipette also called a pipette gun, is a measuring tool that transfers a liquid from the original container to another container within a certain range. It is widely used in clinical diagnostic laboratories, biotechnology laboratories, pharmaceutical and chemical laboratories, environmental laboratories, and food laboratories.
Q1: What is a pipette?
A1: A pipette (sometimes spelled as pipett) is a laboratory tool commonly used in chemistry, biology and medicine to transport a measured volume of liquid, often as a media dispenser. Pipettes come in several designs for various purposes with differing levels of accuracy and precision, from single-piece glass pipettes to more complex adjustable or electronic pipettes. Many pipette types work by creating a partial vacuum above the liquid-holding chamber and selectively releasing this vacuum to draw up and dispense liquid. Measurement accuracy varies greatly depending on the instrument.
Q2: What pipette is used for?
A2: A pipette is a laboratory instrument used to measure out or transfer small quantities of liquid, in volumes of milliliters (mL), microliters (μL).
Q3: Why pipette is the most accurate?
A3: Although convenient and less time-consuming to use, graduated cylinders are considered to lack precision due to their large meniscus when compared to pipettes. The long, narrow, and slender neck of the volumetric pipette make it easier to measure and read the meniscus very precisely.
Tips: What are the advantages of a multichannel micropipette?
Multi-channel pipettes function in the same way as single-channel pipettes, but they utilise multiple tips for measuring and dispensing equal amounts of liquid at once. Common setups are 8 or 12 channels. Multichannel pipettes can increase productivity. The number of pipetting steps can be dramatically reduced again by using an electronic 8 or 12-channel pipette which has a multi-dispense, autopace function, bringing a level of automation to the bench top.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.