Reliable single channel micropipette with a wide volume range of 0.1-2.5µL, 0.5-10µL, 5-50µL, 20-200µL, 100-1000µL, 1000-5000μL and 2-10mL for selection. The volumetric micropipette has an ergonomic design, and easy operation. Volume micropipette is easy to use for accurate sampling and distribution of aqueous solutions.
Volume micropipette with a single channel, and wide optional volume range.
- Single channel micropipettes is available in various volumes 0.1μL- 10mL with tip ejector
- 3-digit volume display for clear reading and easy volume setting
- Mechanical pipettes with ergonomic handle design, providing user light, easy and smooth operation
- The lower section can be autoclaved at 121℃
- CE certification
A pipette also called a pipette gun, is a measuring tool that transfers a liquid from the original container to another container within a certain range. It is widely used in clinical diagnostic laboratories, biotechnology laboratories, pharmaceutical and chemical laboratories, environmental laboratories, and food laboratories.
Q1: What is a pipette?
A1: A pipette (sometimes spelled as pipett) is a laboratory tool commonly used in chemistry, biology and medicine to transport a measured volume of liquid, often as a media dispenser. Pipettes come in several designs for various purposes with differing levels of accuracy and precision, from single-piece glass pipettes to more complex adjustable or electronic pipettes. Many pipette types work by creating a partial vacuum above the liquid-holding chamber and selectively releasing this vacuum to draw up and dispense liquid. Measurement accuracy varies greatly depending on the instrument.
Q2: What pipette is used for?
A2: A pipette is a laboratory instrument used to measure out or transfer small quantities of liquid, in volumes of milliliters (mL), microliters (μL).
Q3: Why pipette is the most accurate?
A3: Although convenient and less time-consuming to use, graduated cylinders are considered to lack precision due to their large meniscus when compared to pipettes. The long, narrow, and slender neck of the volumetric pipette make it easier to measure and read the meniscus very precisely.
Tips: What is a single-channel micropipette?
A micropipette is a common but essential laboratory instrument used to accurately and precisely transfer volumes of liquids in the microliter range. Single-channel pipettes have a single tip that aspirates or dispenses very precise levels of liquid through a disposable tip. They can be used for a variety of applications within laboratories with only small volumes. Micropipettes are available in single-channel and multi-channel types.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.