A manual single-channel pipette pump with 2ml/10ml/25ml volume range can be chosen. The fast-release pipette pump has the advantages of a lightweight, simple and comfortable operation, accurate transfer of liquid, and large capacity lithium battery for continuous pipetting.
Manual pipette pump comes with volume range of 2mL, 10mL, 25mL that is easy to operate with one hand.
- Manual pipette pump available with 2ml/10ml/25ml
- Easy and convenient operation, and good air tightness
- Draw or dispense the liquid precisely by rotating the thumb wheel
- With side lever, quickly dispense the liquid
- Silicone pipette cone, suitable for various glass and plastic pipettes
A pipette also called a pipette gun, is a measuring tool that transfers a liquid from the original container to another container within a certain range. It is widely used in clinical diagnostic laboratories, biotechnology laboratories, pharmaceutical and chemical laboratories, environmental laboratories, and food laboratories.
Q1: What is a pipette?
A1: A pipette (sometimes spelled as pipett) is a laboratory tool commonly used in chemistry, biology and medicine to transport a measured volume of liquid, often as a media dispenser. Pipettes come in several designs for various purposes with differing levels of accuracy and precision, from single-piece glass pipettes to more complex adjustable or electronic pipettes. Many pipette types work by creating a partial vacuum above the liquid-holding chamber and selectively releasing this vacuum to draw up and dispense liquid. Measurement accuracy varies greatly depending on the instrument.
Q2: What pipette is used for?
A2: A pipette is a laboratory instrument used to measure out or transfer small quantities of liquid, in volumes of milliliters (mL), microliters (μL).
Q3: Why pipette is the most accurate?
A3: Although convenient and less time-consuming to use, graduated cylinders are considered to lack precision due to their large meniscus when compared to pipettes. The long, narrow, and slender neck of the volumetric pipette make it easier to measure and read the meniscus very precisely.
Tips: How to Calibrate the pipette pump?
After cleaning, the pipette needs to be calibrated. The pipette must be calibrated at room temperature (25 +/- 2 ° C). Referring to the instructions of the pipette, different ranges of 200µL/1000µL/5000µL/10000µL must be calibrated separately.
- Remove the air bubbles from the pipette head and select the range to be calibrated.
- An empty container was tared on an electronic balance with an accuracy of 0.1 mg.
- Press the dosing key, add water to the empty container, weigh it, and record the reading.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.