sisco particle counter can simultaneously test and display 3 groups of air particles: 0.3μm/2.5μm/10μm, as well as measure temperature, dew point and toxic gases, ideal for monitoring clean rooms, indoor air quality, exposure to exhaust fumes, tobacco or cigarette smoke and other harmful air pollutants, and airborne dust.
Dual-channel dust particle detector, all-around air quality detection.
- 4-in-1 air particle counter, PM2.5/PM10 mass concentration measurement, air humidity temperature measurement, formaldehyde content detection, dew point temperature and wet bulb temperature detection.
- 2.8" color LCD display, able to very fast, simple, and accurate measurement of particle concentration, formaldehyde gas concentration, air wet temperature, storage dew point temperature will be on the dry, temperature, and humidity analysis.
- Strong light measurement optimization, even in bright light can be easily read.
- The simultaneous test shows 3 groups of air particles 0.3μm/2.5μm/10μm.
Portable air particle counters are widely used in clean room inspection, filter field inspection, leak detection, monitoring ultra clean benches, biological safety cabinets, HVAC systems, computer rooms, food, beverage packaging environment, pharmaceutical, medical machinery production environment, hospital clean operating room, automotive painting environment, etc.
Q1: How to use the handheld particle counter?
A1: The particle counter is simple to use, first determine the number of test points according to the area of the clean room and distribute the test points evenly in the clean room, then set the measurement time, measurement unit, flow rate, and other parameters of the particle counter, then put the particle counter on the plane of 1~1.2 meters height from the ground in the middle of the sampling point, and finally start to test the sampling and record the data one by one.
Q2: How to change the printing paper of the particle counter?
A2: Generally, the printing part of the particle counter has a cover, some covers can be lifted directly to cover, lift it to replace the printing paper, and some need to use a screwdriver to unscrew the screw, the specific instructions are also introduced, open the cover to follow the thermal printing paper can be replaced.
Q3: How to read the dust particle counter?
A3: The results of the dust particle counter, generally the left column is the particle diameter, and the right column is the number of particles per cubic meter.
Tips: Particle counter working principle
The light from the light source is focused by the lens set in the measuring chamber, when each particle in the air passes the measuring chamber quickly, it scatters the incident light once, forming a light pulse signal. This light signal is sent to the light detector through the lens set, and is converted into an electrical pulse signal, which is then amplified and screened by the electronic circuit of the instrument to pick out the required signal and display it through the counting system.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.