The dust particle counting machine adopts semiconductor laser sensor technology and an anti-noise air pump, with a data storage function, which can directly print the test results, particle size channel 0.3/0.5/1.0/3.0/5.0/10.0μm. Air dust particle counter is widely used in beverage packaging environments, medical equipment production environments, clean operating rooms, automotive spraying environments, microelectronics, pharmaceuticals, biochemical products, and food hygiene.
Laser dust particle counter with built-in printer
- 122 X 90mm high resolution liquid crystal display (LCD).
- Level alarm function for clean room level 100, 1000, 1w, 10w, 30w, 100w.
- Particle size channel 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0mm, six grade particle size counting at the same time. The particle size can be customized according to customer needs.
- Storage 1000 sets of data, no data loss after power failure.
The laser air particle counter is an instrument for measuring the number of dust particles per unit volume and particle size distribution in a clean environment, which can be widely used in medical, pharmaceutical, electronic, chemical, optical, food, cosmetic, biological products, aerospace and other industries.
Q1: How to use the handheld particle counter?
A1: The particle counter is simple to use, first determine the number of test points according to the area of the clean room and distribute the test points evenly in the clean room, then set the measurement time, measurement unit, flow rate, and other parameters of the particle counter, then put the particle counter on the plane of 1~1.2 meters height from the ground in the middle of the sampling point, and finally start to test the sampling and record the data one by one.
Q2: How to change the printing paper of the particle counter?
A2: Generally, the printing part of the particle counter has a cover, some covers can be lifted directly to cover, lift it to replace the printing paper, and some need to use a screwdriver to unscrew the screw, the specific instructions are also introduced, open the cover to follow the thermal printing paper can be replaced.
Q3: How to read the dust particle counter?
A3: The results of the dust particle counter, generally the left column is the particle diameter, and the right column is the number of particles per cubic meter.
Tips: What is a dust particle counter?
A dust particle counter is an instrument used to detect the number of dust particles and their distribution in a unit volume in a clean environment. Particle counter has the characteristics of fast detection speed, high precision, and low human influence, etc. It is widely used in drug testing institutes, epidemic prevention stations, blood centers, pharmaceutical workshops, precision instrument processing, and quality supervision institutes.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.