Buy handheld dust particle counter online, particle size 0.3um/0.5um/1.0um/2.5um/5um/10um, with sound/light dual alarm mode, counter built-in 4000mA rechargeable battery, long and durable standby time. The dust particle counter is widely used in the operating room, food hygiene, cosmetic products, blood products, and pharmaceutical manufacturing industries.
Stable light source, strong anti-interference
- Two measurement modes: real-time detection and timed detection.
- Highly sensitive probe, responsive and accurate measurement.
- Sound/light alarm, set the alarm value of the target gas.
- Data storage up to 100,000 groups, real-time storage/timing storage can be set.
- 4000mA rechargeable battery, long standby time, durable.
Handheld dust particle counters are widely used in clean room inspection, filter field inspection, leak detection, monitoring ultra clean benches, biological safety cabinets, HVAC systems, computer rooms, food, beverage packaging environment, pharmaceutical, medical machinery production environment, hospital clean operating room, automotive painting environment, etc.
Q1: How to use the handheld particle counter?
A1: The particle counter is simple to use, first determine the number of test points according to the area of the clean room and distribute the test points evenly in the clean room, then set the measurement time, measurement unit, flow rate, and other parameters of the particle counter, then put the particle counter on the plane of 1~1.2 meters height from the ground in the middle of the sampling point, and finally start to test the sampling and record the data one by one.
Q2: How to change the printing paper of the particle counter?
A2: Generally, the printing part of the particle counter has a cover, some covers can be lifted directly to cover, lift it to replace the printing paper, and some need to use a screwdriver to unscrew the screw, the specific instructions are also introduced, open the cover to follow the thermal printing paper can be replaced.
Q3: How to read the dust particle counter?
A3: The results of the dust particle counter, generally the left column is the particle diameter, and the right column is the number of particles per cubic meter.
Tips: How to classify the particle counter?
- Particle counters can be classified in different ways according to different classification standards, which can be divided into small flow counters and large flow counters according to different flow sizes.
- According to the size and shape, they can be divided into handheld counters and desktop counters.
- According to the different testing principles, it can be divided into light scattering test counter, weighing test counter, inertia test counter, microscope test counter, etc.
- According to the number of test channels, it can be divided into the single-channel counter, dual-channel counter, and multi-channel counter.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.