The 8mm portable colorimeter adopts an ergonomic and humanized operation design, with a stable IC platform and efficient and accurate algorithm, providing users with accurate and fast color management and application.
Humanized design and ease of operation
- Automatic black and white board correction function.
- Ergonomic structure design.
Long battery life
- The sisco colorimeter uses a high-capacity lithium-ion battery that can be recharged repeatedly.
- Charging once can be measured more than 300 times, to ensure the stability of long time multiple measurements.
The colorimeter can easily achieve accurate color transmission and can also be used as precision color testing equipment. It is widely used in plastic, electronics, paint, ink, textile and garment, printing and dyeing, printing paper, automotive, medical, cosmetic and food industries, research institutes, schools and laboratories.
|Errors Between Each Equipment
||Standard deviation within E *ab 0.07, Average of 30 measurements, standard white plate
||Silicon photoelectric diode
||Illuminating Locating/Cross Locating
|Measurement End Face
||Large stable end-face and small concave-convex end-face
|Measuring Times Before Recharging
||More than 3000 times
||D65, D50 A
|Light Source Device
||LED blue light excitation
||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery 3.7V@3200mAh
||5 years, more than 1.6 million measurements
||2 hours (first time 8 hours--100% electricity)
||0~40℃, 0~85%RH (no condensing), Altitude<2000m
Note: The user can perform black-and-white calibration through the standard black-and-white box of the instrument and refer to the user manual to complete the calibration independently.
- 1 x Colorimeter
- 1 x Whiteboard correction board
- 1 x Whiteboard protective cover
- 1. 4/8mm Measuring caliber
- 1 x Caliber soft rubber pad
- 1 x 4/8mm Caliber soft rubber pad
- 1 x The lithium battery
- 1 x The charger
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x The software CD
- 1 x The instructions
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Micro printer
- 1 x Powder test box
- 1 x Universal test module
- 1 x 8mm Extension measuring caliber
A1: How does a colorimeter work?
Q1: Colorimeters rely on the concept of the Beer-Lambert law, which assumes that the absorbance of a substance is proportional to its concentration. For example, the higher the concentration of a solution, the higher the absorbance reading. Many chemical and biological experiments are based on this concept. To obtain a Beer's law curve, several standards (solutions of known concentration) are prepared and their absorbance values are determined using a colorimeter.
A2: What is colorimetry?
Q2: A colorimeter is a device that measures light absorbance (how much light is absorbed) and light transmission (how much light passes through) in a liquid by analyzing the intensity of the color.
A3: What are the limitations of a colorimeter?
Q3: One limitation of chemical colorimeters is that differences in certain substances may lead to inaccurate test results. According to Global Water Instrumentation, because these differences are different for each substance, a chemical colorimeter alone is not a completely foolproof testing device.
Tips: Portable colorimeter in the paper industry
A portable colorimeter has become an indispensable instrument for optical analysis in scientific research and life activities. For example, in the production of paper, chromaticity is particularly important for the control of paper color. Because of the wide range of materials involved in the materials used to make paper, and the bleaching and pulping processes in paper production require chemical and mechanical processing, the paper industry is particularly stringent in monitoring the product. In addition, the papermaking process is a 24-hour continuous production, and the production site environment is extremely poor, with high humidity and vibration, which is very unfavorable to the use of chromatography. Therefore, the use of LED as a light source is very popular. The light source of this instrument can be stable for a long time.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.