A pocket colorimeter is easy and convenient to use, 4mm measuring aperture, portable structure, suitable for more measurement occasions, colorimeter built-in whiteboard parameters, no need for black and white board correction, widely used in paper, printing, ceramics, chemical, textile, printing and dyeing industries.
- Humanized function key design.
- Reliable quality, simple and durable.
- Ergonomic structure design, easy to operate.
- 4mm Measuring diameter.
- Light and cross dual positioning function.
- Suitable for more measurement occasions.
The colorimeter can easily achieve accurate color transmission and can also be used as precision color testing equipment. It is widely used in plastic, electronics, paint, ink, textile and garment, printing and dyeing, printing paper, automotive, medical, cosmetic and food industries, research institutes, schools and laboratories.
|Errors Between Each Equipment
||Standard deviation within E *ab 0.08, Average of 30 measurements of, Standard white plate
||Silicon photoelectric diode
||Illuminating Locating/Cross Locating
|Measurement End Face
||Large stable end-face and small concave-convex end-face
||CIEL*a*b*C*h* CIEL*a*b*, CIEXYZ
|Color Difference Formula
||E*ab, L*a*b* E*C*h*
|Light Source Device
||LED blue light excitation
||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery 3.7V@3200mAh
||5 years, more than 1.6 million measurements
||8 hours--100% electricity
||0~40℃, 0~85%RH (no condensing), Altitude<2000m
Note: The user can perform black-and-white calibration through the standard black-and-white box of the instrument and refer to the user manual to complete the calibration independently.
- 1 x Colorimeter
- 1 x Flat bottom measurement
- 1 x Tip mouth measurement caliber
- 1 x Whiteboard calibration board
- 1 x Caliber protection cover
- 1 x Wristband
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Data line
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Software disc
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x Micro printer
- 1 x Powder test box
A1: How does a colorimeter work?
Q1: Colorimeters rely on the concept of the Beer-Lambert law, which assumes that the absorbance of a substance is proportional to its concentration. For example, the higher the concentration of a solution, the higher the absorbance reading. Many chemical and biological experiments are based on this concept. To obtain a Beer's law curve, several standards (solutions of known concentration) are prepared and their absorbance values are determined using a colorimeter.
A2: What is colorimetry?
Q2: A colorimeter is a device that measures light absorbance (how much light is absorbed) and light transmission (how much light passes through) in a liquid by analyzing the intensity of the color.
A3: What are the limitations of a colorimeter?
Q3: One limitation of chemical colorimeters is that differences in certain substances may lead to inaccurate test results. According to Global Water Instrumentation, because these differences are different for each substance, a chemical colorimeter alone is not a completely foolproof testing device.
Tips: How does a pocket colorimeter measure color?
In a pocket colorimeter, a beam of light with a specific wavelength is passed through a series of lenses that direct colored light into the measurement device. This analyzes the color compared to existing standards. The microprocessor then calculates the absorbance or percent light transmission.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.