The pump-type H2S detector is suitable for detecting the leakage of hydrogen sulfide. Measurements range 0-50ppm, 0-100ppm, 0-200ppm, 0-500ppm, etc., for selection. The portable hydrogen sulfide detector can give light, sound and vibration alarms.
Gas detectors can detect hydrogen sulfide (H2S) quickly
- sisco portable hydrogen sulfide (H2S) gas detector has an LCD dot matrix display to directly read out the gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- English/Chinese operations are supported.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shifted quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
USB interface to transfer data at high speed
- The handheld hydrogen sulfide detector can download and print the stored data (optional).
- There is no need for personnel to manually record data in real-time, and the data is automatically stored in the instrument.
- Historical data can be viewed on the instrument or downloaded to a computer.
- USB interface, fast and convenient charging.
sisco pump suction hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detector is used to monitor the concentration of H2S in hazardous areas such as oil extraction, petrochemical, metallurgy, sewage treatment, waste gas emissions, chemical industry, agriculture, refineries, etc.
||Pump type, flow rate can be up to 750ml/min
||Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
|Range (Optional) *
||0 to 10 ppm (for atmosphere), 0 to 50 ppm, 0 to 100 ppm, 0 to 200 ppm, 0 to 500 ppm, 0 to 1000 ppm
||0.001ppm (0-10ppm), 0.01ppm (0-50/100/200ppm), 0.1ppm (0-500ppm), 1ppm (0-1000ppm)
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing (The built-in IC card has about 2G memory, which can record 100,000 sets of data.)
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 Watt (Charger included: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz with optional USA, Europe or UK plug)
||100h (Pump off)
||Mini USB interface supports standard MODBUS communication protocol
||Ex ia IIC T4
* If you need an H2S gas detector with other measuring ranges unlisted in the above table, please inform us of your operating environment to help you choose an appropriate one for your application.
* Other portable gas detectors are also provided, you can refer to SISCO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Calibration kit - gas pressure regulator (calibration gas cylinder NOT included)
- Body Material: Stainless steel
- Input Range of Pressure Gauge: 0-25MPa
- Output Range of Pressure Gauge: 0-0.6Mpa
- Gauge Class: 2.5
- Input Pressure: ≤15MPa
- Output Pressure: ≤0.45MPa
- Rated Flow: 0.6 m3/h
- Connection: Inlet: W21.8-14 teeth/inch (levorotation, dextrorotation) ; Outlet: Ф6 flexible tube
- 1 × H2S Gas Detector
- 1 × Carrying Case
- 1 × AC Adapter
- 1 × User Manual
Q1: What is a gas detector?
A1: A gas detector is an instrument for gas leakage concentration detection, including a portable gas detector, handheld gas detector, fixed gas detector, online gas detector, etc.
Q2: What does a gas detector detect?
A2: Combustible gases: Natural gas (methane), liquefied gas, coal gas (hydrogen), acetylene, pentane, alkynes, acetone, toluene, alcohols, hydrocarbons, light oil, etc.
Toxic gases: Carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, chlorine, oxygen, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, chlorine dioxide and other toxic and harmful gases.
Q3: What is ppm of gas detector?
A3: Parts per million or "ppm" is often used as a fractional measure of concentration. For example, a methane (molecular) concentration of 2% means that 2 out of every 100 air molecules are methane. Likewise, a methane concentration of 2 ppm means that 2 out of every 1 million air molecules are methane.
Tips for Installing Hydrogen Sulfide(H2S) Detector
- The density of hydrogen sulfide gas is heavier than air, and the installation height of the hydrogen sulfide detection probe should be 0.3-0.6m away from the floor (or floor).
- The hydrogen sulfide detection probe should be installed in a place without impact, vibration and strong electromagnetic field interference, and a space of not less than 0.3m should be left around.
- The installation and wiring of the hydrogen sulfide detector shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements specified by the H2S detector manufacturer and shall comply with the relevant regulations on the installation and wiring of explosion-proof instruments.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.