10A AC split core current transformer CT size 80x 20mm, ratio 1000:1, other ranges, turns ratio, output interface can be customized. sisco leakage sensor is able to accurately test the weak current of 1 microamp, especially suitable for lightning arrester, and insulator leakage current online testing.
CT double shielding technology, strong anti-interference ability
- The split core current transformer adopts CT double-layer shielding technology, with super anti-interference ability.
- High test stability and accuracy, fearless of complex interference environments, and can accurately test the weak current of 1 microamp.
- Open-close structure, no need to disconnect the line under test, especially suitable for online installation. Non-contact measurement is convenient, fast, and safe.
- The range of the sensor turns ratio, output interface, etc. can be customized according to customer requirements.
High-precision split current transformers are an indispensable accessory for small, medium, and large electronic companies. The sisco slip current transformer is suitable for use in power equipment testing, communications and telecommunications, railway and oilfield monitoring, building and construction companies, research and teaching units, industrial and mining records, and other fields.
Q1: What is a split-core current transformer?
A1: Split core current transformer is made of high strength PVC shell, fully cast busbar type structure. a split core current transformer is directly stuck on the cable with three sexual rubber rings against the cable and the cable one. The transformer core uses better silicon steel rolled, the secondary wire evenly wound in the core. Transformers for the open and closed structures can be installed without cutting the cable.
Q2: What is the meaning of the circles of the split core current transformer?
A2: On electrical system diagrams, a small circle is often used to represent a winding, and a circle is used to represent a winding. If you have two circles in a series, that means that the open and closed current transformer has two windings. If you have three circles in a series, that means you have three windings.
Q3: What is a split core current transformer error?
A3: Due to the structure of the split core current transformer core and material properties, the current transformer has an excitation current I0, which makes it produces errors.
Tips: What is the split-core current transformer used for?
- Current measurement, monitoring, and protection of electrical wiring and equipment.
- Current and power measurement of motors for lighting, air compressors for heating and ventilation systems, air conditioning equipment, and automation control systems.
- Current power and energy monitoring devices.
- Relay protectors.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.