High precision split core current transformer for sale, range 0.0mA ~ 100mA AC, CT size 10mm, output signal 50mV/1mA, which is widely used in DC power transmission, power storage detection, large medical and health equipment, photovoltaic, wind power generation, communication base stations and other industry goods equipment.
Non-contact measurement is convenient, fast, and safe.
- Open-close structure, no need to disconnect the measured line without power failure, especially suitable for online installation. Non-contact measurement, is convenient, fast, and safe.
- sisco split core current transformer adopts PoMo alloy core, CT double shielding technology, stable performance and high precision, strong anti-interference ability, suitable for complex interference environment.
- The range, ratio, and output interface of the sensor can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Output interface: 4-wire or 5P terminals (V- power negative, V+ power positive, AL alarm light control terminal, GND power and output ground, 0UT output terminal)
High-precision split current transformers are an indispensable accessory for small, medium, and large electronic companies. The sisco slip current transformer is suitable for use in power equipment testing, communications and telecommunications, railway and oilfield monitoring, building and construction companies, research and teaching units, industrial and mining records, and other fields.
Q1: What is a split-core current transformer?
A1: Split core current transformer is made of high strength PVC shell, fully cast busbar type structure. a split core current transformer is directly stuck on the cable with three sexual rubber rings against the cable and the cable one. The transformer core uses better silicon steel rolled, the secondary wire evenly wound in the core. Transformers for the open and closed structures can be installed without cutting the cable.
Q2: What is the meaning of the circles of the split core current transformer?
A2: On electrical system diagrams, a small circle is often used to represent a winding, and a circle is used to represent a winding. If you have two circles in a series, that means that the open and closed current transformer has two windings. If you have three circles in a series, that means you have three windings.
Q3: What is a split core current transformer error?
A3: Due to the structure of the split core current transformer core and material properties, the current transformer has an excitation current I0, which makes it produces errors.
Tips: Troubleshooting of split core current transformer
- Surface discharge may occur on the CT surface due to unclean insulation material or high humidity. The size and arrangement of the capacitor screen were not consistent with the design requirements. For example, the flatness of the capacitor plate is not uniform, the release of the capacitor plate is less, and the capacitor is broken or misplaced, leading to the failure of the equalization characteristics of the CT. Therefore, when the electric field strength of the local solid insulation surface of the current transformer reaches a certain value, it will cause partial discharge.
- Spark discharge is caused by the transformer metal potential suspension and connection loosening in the warehouse. For example, a loose support nut of the primary winding can lead to wire mesh lead contact, and the shielding aluminum foil of the primary winding may be suspended, poorly welded, or even broken. All these can lead to current transformer failure.
- Failures of increased contact resistance and CT local overheating are generally caused by loose end screen grounding nuts, loose tapping nuts, loose main connection nuts, bolts, and cleats. In addition, improper site maintenance management should also be taken into account. For example, the moisture problem of the transformer may be related to the manufacturer's sealing structure and sealing materials, but it may also be a problem of maintenance management.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.