16 line 8 vertical line and 8 horizontal line, allowing 360° free rotation of the rotary laser level and projection of the laser line at any position or angle. SISCO green laser level takes upgraded diode and chip tech with bright, clear, focused green lines laser, more accurate and reliable than traditional line drawing methods.
- Fully enclosed lens design, waterproof, drop-proof and dustproof.
- Aluminum alloy thickened chassis, the body can be leveled by adjusting the tripod knob.
Thickened TPU body
- Engineering ABS material base film, simulated moisture-proof.
- Magnetic damping technology and non-leveling alarm system to improve leveling accuracy.
- Precise positioning of vertical lines, reducing errors and improving efficiency.
SISCO high-intensity laser level is a common measuring tool for measuring angles. The high-precision green light level can be widely used in metallurgical steel plate cutting, stone cutting, wood cutting, machine vision and other fields.
Q1: Is a green laser level better than red?
A1: Yes. Green lasers are much more efficient and visible in areas of broad daylight and direct sunlight. They are also able to travel longer distances, which is why they are so popular on construction sites.
Q2: What are green laser levels used for?
A2: A green line laser level tool is a construction tool that uses a laser to detect the vertical position of the object. It's used for measuring distances and heights, as well as for aligning objects on different levels.
Q3: Why are laser levels green?
A3: Lasers emitted by the green diode provide a solid line that can be seen at a longer distance without requiring a detector. Clearer to see by the human eye than any other color and four times more visible than red. Green Laser Levels provide a great edge in interior jobs.
Tips: How to Use a Laser Level to Hang Pictures?
- Determine the desired height for the top of the picture frame.
- Make a mark anywhere at this height.
- Turn on the laser level and line up the laser with mark horizontally along the wall.
- Adjust the level so the bubble sits between the black lines on the vial by pivoting around the point where the mark and the laser meet.
- When the laser is level and it runs through the mark, attach it to the wall snugly. The level may use putty or suction cups.
- Measure the distance between the top of the picture frame to its unique hanging mechanism(s).
- Measure this distance on the wall, from the laser down to where the mechanism meets the wall.
- Make a mark, then punch a nail into the wall at the mark.
- Place the picture frame on the nail and line up the top of the picture frame with the laser.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.