8 lines green laser level for sale, four 360-degree vertical line and four 360-degree horizontal line cover the floor, wall, ceiling all around the room. The horizontal and vertical lines intersect at an angle of 90° to help you quickly visualize and complete the square layout.
- Fully enclosed lens design, waterproof, drop-proof and dustproof.
- Aluminum alloy thickened chassis, the body can be leveled by adjusting the tripod knob.
Thickened TPU body
- Engineering ABS material base film, simulated moisture-proof.
- Magnetic damping technology and non-leveling alarm system to improve leveling accuracy.
- Precise positioning of vertical lines, reducing errors and improving efficiency.
SISCO high-intensity laser level is a common measuring tool for measuring angles. The high-precision green light level can be widely used in metallurgical steel plate cutting, stone cutting, wood cutting, machine vision and other fields.
Q1: Is a green laser level better than red?
A1: Yes. Green lasers are much more efficient and visible in areas of broad daylight and direct sunlight. They are also able to travel longer distances, which is why they are so popular on construction sites.
Q2: What are green laser levels used for?
A2: A green line laser level tool is a construction tool that uses a laser to detect the vertical position of the object. It's used for measuring distances and heights, as well as for aligning objects on different levels.
Q3: Why are laser levels green?
A3: Lasers emitted by the green diode provide a solid line that can be seen at a longer distance without requiring a detector. Clearer to see by the human eye than any other color and four times more visible than red. Green Laser Levels provide a great edge in interior jobs.
Tips: How to Use a Laser Level Outdoors?
- Put on the tinted glasses/goggles that came with your laser-level kit. You’ll need these in order to see the laser beam in an outdoor setting.
- Place the laser level on a tripod and turn it on.
- Aim for the laser level where you want to take a reading. When you find it, lock the laser level into position.
- Take the laser receiver to where you want to take a reading. Either use the magnet that comes with the laser receiver or place it on a flat surface at the same height as the laser level. A second tripod is a great option here.
- Slowly move the laser receiver until it catches the laser beam from the level. Upon finding the beam, lock the receiver into position (if on a tripod or grade rod) or steady it (if on a flat surface or attached by a magnet).
- Use the level and receiver to find the alignment or state of the level that you want.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.