2-way bubble laser spirit level for sale. This laser spirit level features a large, bright LED display that flips, so you can easily read your measurements all day and night – even in the darkest spaces.
LCD high-definition liquid crystal display design
- Large-screen digital display, bid farewell to estimation.
- 360° measurement, when the spirit level is turned upside down, the displayed value will automatically face up for easy reading.
- LCD display lock function, automatically turn off the screen after 5 minutes.
Double blister design
- High precision, accuracy and stable.
- Vertical + horizontal double water bubbles to ensure the accuracy and stability of the measurement.
- With horizontal measurement, relative angle measurement function, and slope and angle conversion function.
SISCO high-intensity laser spirit level can be widely used in metallurgical steel plate cutting, stone cutting, wood cutting, machine vision, home decoration, timber processing, engineering survey and machining.
Q1: Is a green laser level better than red?
A1: Yes. Green lasers are much more efficient and visible in areas of broad daylight and direct sunlight. They are also able to travel longer distances, which is why they are so popular on construction sites.
Q2: What are green laser levels used for?
A2: A green line laser level tool is a construction tool that uses a laser to detect the vertical position of the object. It's used for measuring distances and heights, as well as for aligning objects on different levels.
Q3: Why are laser levels green?
A3: Lasers emitted by the green diode provide a solid line that can be seen at a longer distance without requiring a detector. Clearer to see by the human eye than any other color and four times more visible than red. Green Laser Levels provide a great edge in interior jobs.
Tips: What are the functions of a laser spirit level?
- The laser level can measure whether the flat is uneven or scratched. The laser level meter can emit three kinds of lines: an A-line, a cross line, and a corner line. These three lines can be switched at will, just flip the light up and down.
- There are horizontal beads on the laser level meter. The three-way fluorescent horizontal beads can adjust the horizontal and vertical and can perform the horizontal measurement in three directions, such as vertical/ horizontal/ oblique 45°, which is convenient and practical.
- The laser level has a built-in hidden tape measure (2.5 meters, with an inch scale) to prevent scratches on the ruler surface and accurate range. In addition, the bottom of the laser level has a ruler function with a standard range and a metric scale (15cm, 6 inches).
- Press and hold the tape measure brake switch to pull out the tape measure or retract the tape measure.
- Battery compartment design, the battery can be replaced at any time when it is exhausted.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.