Buy a digital inclinometer with a single axis, USB1.1 output signal, optional measuring range ±15°/±30°, and angle measuring solution 0.001°. It is a high-accuracy slope inclinometer, used in building construction, automobile four-wheel testing, industrial platform, machinery installation, and medical instruments.
Multi-functional high-precision digital inclinometer supports data storage.
- Data store function, absolute/relative measurement can switch.
- Both sides and bottom can be measured, double benchmark strong magnet installation.
- Auto-angle interleaved compensation function and auto temperature drifts compensation.
- Built-in rechargeable industry batteries and night vision fours colors screen.
- Filter frequency optional.
Digital inclinometer can complete 360-degree measurements in 4 directions.
- When the inclinometer is turned upside down, the angle readings displayed on the LCD will automatically flip upwards for easy reading.
- Precise stainless steel measuring structure.
- It can be re-calibrated without any special tools and equipment.
- Multi-purpose measuring tool, three-in-one protractor, inclinometer and spirit level.
- A 3-volt battery lasts for 3000 hours.
sisco digital inclinometer is a measuring tool for measuring small angles, which is widely used in railway systems, water conservancy systems, industrial automation, automobile industry, machinery industry, construction industry and other industries that need to measure and control angles.
Q1: What is a digital inclinometer?
A2: A digital inclinometer is a measuring tool for measuring small angles, which can measure the inclination of the horizontal position, the mutual parallelism and perpendicularity of the two parts, the straightness of the machine tool and the instrument guide rail, the flatness of the worktable, and the flatness of the flat plate, etc.
Q2: How does a digital inclinometer work?
A2: When the shaft in the base of the digital display angle meter rotates in one direction, the count increases, and when the rotation direction changes, the count decreases. The count is related to the initial position of the digital inclinometer. When the inclinometer is initialized, its count value is set to 0. By calculating the angle of rotation, the position and velocity can be easily measured.
Q3: What is an inclinometer used for?
A3: Inclinometers are mainly used in high-precision laser instrument leveling, engineering machinery equipment leveling, long-distance ranging instruments, high-altitude platform safety protection, pitch angle measurement of directional satellite communication antennas, ship navigation attitude measurement, shield pipe jacking applications, dams Detection, tilt monitoring of geological equipment, measurement of initial firing angle of artillery barrels, detection of radar vehicle platform, attitude detection of satellite communication vehicles, etc.
Tips for using a digital inclinometer
- Keep it clean when in use, and wipe the instrument regularly.
- The working temperature should be kept at 0℃~4o℃.
- Sensitivity will decrease due to usage conditions or time, so it should be calibrated regularly to maintain basic accuracy.
- The relative humidity of the environment should be ≤80%.
- After use, it should be placed in a dry environment.
Thank you for buying industrial test and measurement equipment on sisco.com, all products sold by sisco and the partner cover a 12 months warranty, effective from the date of receiving the products.
What is covered?
sisco is responsible for providing free spare parts, and free technical support to assist the customer to repair the defective products until the problem is solved.
What is not covered?
- Product purchased from anyone other than a sisco store or a sisco authorized reseller.
- Expendable parts.
- Routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear.
- Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage from use of parts other than sisco approved.
- Damage from use outside the product’s usage or storage parameters.
- Damage from use of parts not sold by sisco.
- Damage from modification or incorporation into other products.
- Damage from repair or replacement of warranted parts by a service provider other than a sisco authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by the application environment not meeting the product usage requirements and the failure to perform preventive maintenance.