Q1: What is a digital inclinometer?
A2: A digital inclinometer is a measuring tool for measuring small angles, which can measure the inclination of the horizontal position, the mutual parallelism and perpendicularity of the two parts, the straightness of the machine tool and the instrument guide rail, the flatness of the worktable, and the flatness of the flat plate, etc.
Q2: How does a digital inclinometer work?
A2: When the shaft in the base of the digital display angle meter rotates in one direction, the count increases, and when the rotation direction changes, the count decreases. The count is related to the initial position of the digital inclinometer. When the inclinometer is initialized, its count value is set to 0. By calculating the angle of rotation, the position and velocity can be easily measured.
Q3: What is an inclinometer used for?
A3: Inclinometers are mainly used in high-precision laser instrument leveling, engineering machinery equipment leveling, long-distance ranging instruments, high-altitude platform safety protection, pitch angle measurement of directional satellite communication antennas, ship navigation attitude measurement, shield pipe jacking applications, dams Detection, tilt monitoring of geological equipment, measurement of initial firing angle of artillery barrels, detection of radar vehicle platform, attitude detection of satellite communication vehicles, etc.
Tips: How to use digital inclinometer?
After we reinstall the battery or press and hold the value lock key (HOLD) for 6 seconds, the inclinometer will enter the calibration state, and the LCD will display the symbol "-1-". The inclinometer must be calibrated to perform the measurement. The calibration steps are as follows:
- Place the inclinometer on the platform facing the operator, short press the absolute measurement key (ABS), and the first stage of calibration symbol "-1" displayed on the screen flashes.
- After the first stage of the calibration symbol "-1-" flashes for 6 seconds, the screen display will automatically switch to the second stage of the calibration symbol "-2-".
- Rotate the inclinometer 180 degrees, and face the operator on the back of the product in the original position;
- Short press the absolute measurement key (ABS), and the second stage of calibration symbol "-2-" flashes;
- After the second stage of the calibration symbol "-2-" flashes for 6 seconds, the screen displays the angle value of the current plane relative to the horizontal plane, and the calibration operation ends.
Note: The displayed angle after calibration is the angle between the currently calibrated plane and the absolute horizontal zero position of the earth.