Q1: What is a digital inclinometer?
A2: A digital inclinometer is a measuring tool for measuring small angles, which can measure the inclination of the horizontal position, the mutual parallelism and perpendicularity of the two parts, the straightness of the machine tool and the instrument guide rail, the flatness of the worktable, and the flatness of the flat plate, etc.
Q2: How does a digital inclinometer work?
A2: When the shaft in the base of the digital display angle meter rotates in one direction, the count increases, and when the rotation direction changes, the count decreases. The count is related to the initial position of the digital inclinometer. When the inclinometer is initialized, its count value is set to 0. By calculating the angle of rotation, the position and velocity can be easily measured.
Q3: What is an inclinometer used for?
A3: Inclinometers are mainly used in high-precision laser instrument leveling, engineering machinery equipment leveling, long-distance ranging instruments, high-altitude platform safety protection, pitch angle measurement of directional satellite communication antennas, ship navigation attitude measurement, shield pipe jacking applications, dams Detection, tilt monitoring of geological equipment, measurement of initial firing angle of artillery barrels, detection of radar vehicle platform, attitude detection of satellite communication vehicles, etc.
Tips: Digital Inclinometers Specific Applications
- Railway system: train manufacturing, improvement of control automation, detection of rail level, etc.
- Water conservancy system: dam inspection, etc.
- Military automation: missiles, tanks, artillery, aircraft, ships, etc.
- Industrial automation: metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum exploration, light industry, coal, instrumentation, etc.
- Automotive Industry: four-wheel alignment, road control, engineering vehicle leveling, etc.
- Machinery industry: the level and position of mechanical workbenches, lathes and cutting workbenches
- Construction: pitch angle, roll angle and inclination angle of construction equipment, road administration bridge slope detection, etc.
- Electronic communication industry: radar antenna angle alignment, satellite antenna, elevation angle measurement of TV receivers
- Digital inclinometers in others: fields that need to measure and control angles such as biology, medicine, and robotics.